NCAA March Madness Tourney

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Since no one else is starting it, I will.... GOOOOOO TEAM!!! I love the tourney, one of the best things in sports. Who you got in your brackets?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love the March Madness, watching the higher seeded teams fall to the the unknowns and the high competitive level. The odds of ever getting through the brackets are about like winning the lotto. When the dust clears it will be the Louisville Cardinals claiming the Glory.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I love march madness, I love filling out brackets, but it's the one fantasy type pickem thing I'm horrible at because there is no rhyme or reason to them because it's pure madness. I always run a bracket contest for free then make my picks and stop looking at them. That way I can enjoy rooting for the teams I want to win even if they ruin my bracket.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
FYI to anyone who is watching online and can't get the "Select TV Provider" button to work right and you time out after four hours. Go to the local storage management site for flash and clear your flash cash and it will work fine. Not cookies, it's not managed that way.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Everyone's brackets should be broken by now. I seriously don't see everyone putting their brackets in on LaSalle, Harvard, Florida Gulf Coast, or Oregon, lol

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big Ten Rolling today.

Yup. God, I watched SO much fucking college hoops yesterday. And it was awesome.

Everyone's brackets should be broken by now. I seriously don't see everyone putting their brackets in on LaSalle, Harvard, Florida Gulf Coast, or Oregon, lol

That's why I love March Madness---all the heartbreak and pathos and also the genuine elation and joy from the underdog winners. It's always such a desperation mode every team is in that very human emotions are viscerally RIGHT on the surface. One and done. Either rise to the big occasion and come big or get sent home packing. The tourney exists to defy and destroy fan bracketing, LOL.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will be shocked if the Illini get by Miami. I really was pulling for the Owls to beat IU.

Please stop showing Cody Zellers parents, who cares.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Man I wish the Illini would have shut up Charles...

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I wish the Illini would have shut up Charles...

HUSH YO MOUTH!

Without Charles there'd be no one here to remind us Every. Single. Goddamn. Gameday. that the Pac-12 is where it's AT baby! That as a Conference they have been much maligned, underestimated, under-seeded, and gets NO respect or love! I for one, need these constants broadcast reminders because otherwise he's right, I wouldn't be giving a shit about the Great and Wonderous Pac-12!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Big 10 is overrated. They only got 4 of their 7 teams in the Sweet 16.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big 10 is overrated. They only got 4 of their 7 teams in the Sweet 16.

That fucking overrated Conference---taking up ONE WHOLE QUARTER of the Sweet 16. . .bums!

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Big 10 team will have to win the whole thing, otherwise it becomes 13 yrs since a Big 10 team won it all.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
A Big 10 team will have to win the whole thing, otherwise it becomes 13 yrs since a Big 10 team won it all.
As long as it's not IU, I don't care which one wins it... Hopefully UM, but I think they have the lowest chance.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as it's not IU, I don't care which one wins it... Hopefully UM, but I think they have the lowest chance.

At this point, I will accept any of the 4 but yes, it would be nice to see MU do it.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Sorry but if OSU does it, I'm happy. I don't care what sport it is, I just can't root for Michigan...

... unless they play Notre Dame.... -.- *sigh*

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well fuck of too you too! haha I actually have OSU winning it all in my main bracket. I don't know how, as I wouldn't have picked them looking at the choices, but the way the matchups played out I took them to win.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Im actually scared of Wichita State as an OSU fan. They looked good throughout the tournament... especially against La Salle and Gonzaga. If tonight was any indication, it might go down to the wire on Saturday.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Wichata State is good to be sure, but Gonzaga was the most overrated team all year and they beat a LaSalle team that was fundamental but way out of their league. When they came down off their high. It's a good matchup, but Arizona was a tougher test and they'll be ready.