TGDT: WCF Game 1 - 5/18 Kings (0) vs. (0) Blackhawks 2:00PM NBC

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Steeg didn't do anything bad in game #1 to jump on the "bench him in game 2" wagon. He actually played fairly well.  Bench this guy..bench that guy...call up this guy...call up that guy...bench this guy..blah blah blah. All this benching and shit fucks up a team. No different than revolving lines every game which everyone bitched about. Stick with some consistency unless it's injury related or someone really starts shitting the bed like Steeg did in earlier series. Until he does that again no point in benching him. New series folks.</p>

</p>

Neither Versteeg or Bollig need to benched for game 2. You come off a win and a pretty good one you don't start benching anyone at all. Makes zero fucking sense.  </p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="230139" data-time="1400560101">
<div>

Steeg didn't do anything bad in game #1 to jump on the "bench him in game 2" wagon. He actually played fairly well.  Bench this guy..bench that guy...call up this guy...call up that guy...bench this guy..blah blah blah. All this benching and shit fucks up a team. No different than revolving lines every game which everyone bitched about. Stick with some consistency unless it's injury related or someone really starts shitting the bed like Steeg did in earlier series. Until he does that again no point in benching him. New series folks.</p>

</p>

Neither Versteeg or Bollig need to benched for game 2. You come off a win and a pretty good one you don't start benching anyone at all. Makes zero fucking sense.  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Fucker! Why do you always have to make sense?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="230129" data-time="1400536515">
<div>

No, stupid.  It was in the designated hitting area behind the net.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Ahh damn, that's right I forgot about that. Brown should have just sold it then and spun around and flung his mask... helmet off and laid on the ice for 5 mintues before getting up and finishing the game.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="230139" data-time="1400560101">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't really want anyone benched as much as I want the guys who are playing well to be playing.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="230172" data-time="1400607506">

Who sits when Shaw comes back?</p></blockquote>

Crawford because you don't need a $6 million goalie.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="230172" data-time="1400607506">
<div>

Who sits when Shaw comes back?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I didn't think I'd be saying this, but... I hope it's not Regin, I thought he looked solid in limited minutes. Or I"m just latching on to how I remember his play in game 6 (I think it was, or maybe game 5 last series) and I'm refusing to let the perception of his play be tainted.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Bingo.  I wouldn't get upset if Shaw used the extra days to heal, but if he's ready, one of Bollig or Versteeg has to schelp for Weiderman & Murray. </p>

</p>

Between the two; 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other.  Bollig might be a slug on the ice and take a bad penalty now and again but he at least plays the corners, hits, and is somewhat responsible defensively if you don't expect him to hurry back into the zone to cover for Rosivbal's blunders.  Versteeg might net you a goal at the same clip Sharp does but he's got the hockey sense of Stalberg; he will be a defensive liability and unlike 2010 he doesn't have the wheels to cover for his mistakes.</p>

</p>

Regin sits only if Q's trying to tank the team.</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

I vote for Versteeg so he can work on his raps.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Versteeg or Regin.

Nice that both played well last game, but Shaw brings more to the table than any of those two. Especially for his roll on the team.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Versteeg out for Shaw. Regin deserves to stay in for a few more games.</p>