2014 NHL Draft

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="233516" data-time="1404067044">

Check that, looks like his bday allows him to play one more season in the USHL as he won't be 21 till May 24th, 2015.</p></blockquote>

Weird...he would be 25 by the end of college if plays all of that out. The good news for fans in the Chicago area is that they can see him play vs the Steel 2-3 times if they want.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Adding to Trev's earlier post, if you want to see future NHL caliber talent go to www.HPHL.us and click on schedule. Any time there is a league showcase being played locally from Bantam Major and Midgets you could see anywhere from 5 to 15 players who will play division 1 hockey and maybe someday at the AHL or NHL level. The third pick in the first round by the Canadians 2 years ago played Midget Minor for the Chicago Young Amercians.</p>

</p>

</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="233532" data-time="1404091038">

Adding to Trev's earlier post, if you want to see future NHL caliber talent go to www.HPHL.us and click on schedule. Any time there is a league showcase being played locally from Bantam Major and Midgets you could see anywhere from 5 to 15 players who will play division 1 hockey and maybe someday at the AHL or NHL level. The third pick in the first round by the Canadians 2 years ago played Midget Minor for the Chicago Young Amercians.</p></blockquote>

I was quite pissed when I found out Galchenyuk was playing for CYA after their season. Had I known earlier I would of went and saw him. Next season he was up in the O.