Where do you rank Jon Lester among SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A rookie to the MLB is a rookie. Abreu broke records in his rookie season, without any real protection in the line up. I like Rizzo, he's a solid first baseman. I think Abreu has Miggy Cabrera talent, and will be an MVP very soon.

Lol, every point in this post is wrong. Especially, the Miggy talk. Homer much?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last time I checked this was a baseball forum, just like the Sox forum. Check my first post in this thread. I came here to talk about Jon Lester and share my opinion that the Cubs could use another ace-like starter. Some so-called Cubs fan turned that into a pissing contest about Sox vs. Cubs. That was not my intent, nor is it the intent of other Sox fans or fans of other teams who post here.

Certain people need to grow up and stop being so damn sensitive and stop with the Sox hatred and racist comments. It doesn't matter how respectful or nice a Sox fan is who just wants to talk about Cubs baseball on this board. They inevitably get treated to the "ghetto thug southsider" bs. Usually, by the same idiots who come here looking for some kind of suburban WASPy social club. Get rid of the idiots who can't talk about actual sports without the childish behavior and threads like these won't get ruined.

Lol I am positive you black out when you type. You have trolled since your first post. You are not that good at it. You dont bring the stupid funny. You just bring the stupid.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
So, by those standards you agree Castro is the better SS. Thanks for the info.

Your ability to circumvent logic and reason is Cub fandom personified (and a wee bit of brain damage).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Lol, every point in this post is wrong. Especially, the Miggy talk. Homer much?

Aside from the Miggy comparison, how can publicly known facts be wrong? Reality must be such an annoyance for you.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I have no problem with the Sox as a team. Can't stand their Special person fans who are more interested in the Cubs losing than their team winning.

Cubs could lose a 1-0 game in 13 innings and the Sox win 21-1 and all they would talk about is the Cubs losing.

Their fans are a bunch of inbred losers who live in the past. That 2005 team was he worst team ever to win the World Series.

Also... wouldn't be gloating over the fact that they have one WS win in over 90 years.

And there you have it, gentlemen. A classic case of phallic envy.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
I have no problem with the Sox as a team. Can't stand their Special person fans who are more interested in the Cubs losing than their team winning.

Cubs could lose a 1-0 game in 13 innings and the Sox win 21-1 and all they would talk about is the Cubs losing.

Their fans are a bunch of inbred losers who live in the past. That 2005 team was he worst team ever to win the World Series.

Also... wouldn't be gloating over the fact that they have one WS win in over 90 years.

That 2006 Cardinals team with Weaver, Suppan, and Reyes pitching lights out in the WS comes to mind as the worst team yet IMO. What did they win, 83 games that year or something?

They still won and prove that all you have to do is get in and anything can happen.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your ability to circumvent logic and reason is Cub fandom personified (and a wee bit of brain damage).

Yet again, by the stats you showed. Castro was the better SS and is younger. Numbers are hard for you to follow.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aside from the Miggy comparison, how can publicly know facts be wrong? Reality must be such an annoyance for you.

A rookie is a rookie. Remember Hideo Nomo? Your homerism is outstanding.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Yet again, by the stats you showed. Castro was the better SS and is younger. Numbers are hard for you to follow.

You might want to actually look at the stats and compare them. If you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it, just ask. [emoji3]

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You might want to actually look at the stats and compare them. If you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it, just ask. [emoji3]

Yep, compare them.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Please lock this thread.

What an abortion.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
This is CHICITYSPORTS.com. Why the problem with Sox fans posting on "CHI"citysports.com?
Jon Lester is a good signing.
To say Sox fans shouldn't be proud of 1 world series win in 88 years just makes Cubs message board fans look foolish.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is CHICITYSPORTS.com. Why the problem with Sox fans posting on "CHI"citysports.com?
Jon Lester is a good signing.
To say Sox fans shouldn't be proud of 1 world series win in 88 years just makes Cubs message board fans look foolish.

LOL WUT

That's pathetic just like the Cubs not winning in over 100 years.

Neither side of town has much to brag about with the histories of their organizations.

And guess what.... 2005... is.... HISTORY.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
LOL WUT

That's pathetic just like the Cubs not winning in over 100 years.

Neither side of town has much to brag about with the histories of their organizations.

And guess what.... 2005... is.... HISTORY.

Recent history, that's the key.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I don't mind people dismissing 2005 as the past. That's fine, it was 10 years ago it doesn't have anything to do with the current team.

I have noticed though, that a lot of Cubs fans (not saying anyone in this thread does it) will say 2005 is in the past, but still get a boner over the 85 Bears (who are brought up a lot in this town). Seems kind of weak that its the same situation, but treated differently.

But the notion that the history of Chicago baseball is rubbish is spot on. I mean, three pennants since 1945 COMBINED? That's horse shit.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
But the notion that the history of Chicago baseball is rubbish is spot on. I mean, three pennants since 1945 COMBINED? That's horse shit.

That's right.

No reason to gloat for either team,,, yet.
If the 20 or so posters on this Cub board want to treat this as sacred ground, so be it.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a stupid thread. Locked.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.