What are some actual positives from this year?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Now if you had just said that I would have left it, but you didn't. No you had to act like Guapo and the rest of your band of merrymen.

In future, when you jump to put words into others posts, think before you do so, you do look fucking stupid right now.

Dear Nick,

You are acting a humorless twat and a wanker. The "apology" was tongue in cheek, wtf am I gong to apologize to you and for what?

I understand you admit to not posting anything substantive, ever, and of your 10,000 posts you have 9,000, mostly unfunny gifs and 1,000 posts randomly telling someone to fuck off.

Your place in is here MB is as the irreverent, under-employed, and drunk uncle. For the record, Guano is 100x the poster you are, and he has never been right about anything football-related.

no one put "words in your mouth", it's exactly what you meant, honestly I don't much care anymore and can't understand why you're tweaked. No need to explain btw because no one cares.

(Gif time)

Nick80

Dear Nick,

You are acting a humorless twat and a wanker. The "apology" was tongue in cheek, wtf am I gong to apologize to you and for what?

I understand you admit to not posting anything substantive, ever, and of your 10,000 posts you have 9,000, mostly unfunny gifs and 1,000 posts randomly telling someone to fuck off.

Your place in is here MB is as the irreverent, under-employed, and drunk uncle. For the record, Guano is 100x the poster you are, and he has never been right about anything football-related.

no one put "words in your mouth", it's exactly what you meant, honestly I don't much care anymore and can't understand why you're tweaked. No need to explain btw because no one cares.

(Gif time)

Dear Cunt chops.

Still waiting for my apology as you still make yourself look like a typing pleb.

Thanks in advance.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Positives:

We have a few good young players in Kyle Long, Alshon Jeffrey, and Kyle Fuller. Yes Alshon cost us the game yesterday with his horrific drops but we needed to lose anyways so it's all good.

What's been so depressing is the struggle of Emery's draftee's. Bostic, Furgeson Will Sutton, and Shea Mclellin are all busts. To fail so spectacularly on so many high picks is devastating.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Dear Cunt chops.

Still waiting for my apology as you still make yourself look like a typing pleb.

Thanks in advance.

Credit for being consistent.

And one angry mo-for because you are broke and cold, good, stay that way.

As for your apology, I will present it to you in the form of a tea bag, just rest your combover on your frameless futon and I wil be right over.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Find it astonishing how little Matt Forte gets mentioned in 3 pages so far. One of the most productive and professional backs in the league. Always gives his best, looks after himself, consistently available and blocks pretty well too. One guy came out with 20 positives earlier (including players who've hardly taken a snap all season) without mentioning the guy who has racked up nearly 2000 all purpose yards two seasons running. It's a shame that when someone is so consistently good and doesn't get them self in the headlines all the time, they wind up being taken for granted.

Nick80

Credit for being consistent.

And one angry mo-for because you are broke and cold, good, stay that way.

As for your apology, I will present it to you in the form of a tea bag, just rest your combover on your frameless futon and I wil be right over.

Gibberish?

Apologise and walk away, m8.

I'll ignore the rest of your rambling.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Can't help with the apology, how about I mail a couple Quid over instead?

Nick80

No just an apology will do. I can't have my poster cred. dragged through the shit on a board like this, especially by someone like you.

v-:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
My thoughts on Nick and Racer's spat..

317.gif

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Nick, the Village Idiot knows not himself. It is you.

You have 10,000 posts to prove it, no one here holds you in any sort of quasi-intellectual profile, so the "posters like you" comment is really cringe-worthy.

Nick80

Are you trying to prove a point? Rustling Jimmies?

Where is my apology?

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
League high 17 rookies starting. Youth on the roster. Factually I couldn't give a shit, this is a message board and I don't know anyone on it, if my poster cred takes a hit then I don't know what I will do. It isn't like I take any of the srs footbaw posters here seriously either, for if an expert/writer/pundit can get it wrong regularly and get paid for it, why in hells name would I give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

The fuck you say?

I don't know how you earn a living but in my experience, being paid is not always the best indication of quality performance.

I think of Bill James, he was just a nightwatchman with a nerdy book about baseball at one point.

Nick80

I don't know how you earn a living but in my experience, being paid is not always the best indication of quality performance.

I think of Bill James, he was just a nightwatchman with a nerdy book about baseball at one point.

Et tu JDB?

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As to the positive. My top 4.

1) High draft pick
2) Cutler, Phil and Trestman exposed to all but the most hardline homers
3) Devin escaped this sinking ship and got to play with a good QB.
4) Running and defense continue to be vindicated despite the NFL's efforts to make itself a 7 on 7 league.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
The single biggest positive is having a definitive answer on Cutler. Surrounded by playmakers, 2nd year in QB friendly system, no more excuses, still no improvement and same old Jay. The franchise can now move on knowing without a doubt that Cutler isn't the answer.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Young rookies played well, and a high draft pick.

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The single biggest positive is having a definitive answer on Cutler. Surrounded by playmakers, 2nd year in QB friendly system, no more excuses, still no improvement and same old Jay. The franchise can now move on knowing without a doubt that Cutler isn't the answer.

You'd think. I have a feeling they won't, though. And this narrative circling around media and fans of Cutler being a victim of Trestman's manipulative cold heartedness has people actually feeling sorry for him (even Bernstein is fooled), which just goes to show that government is not the only thing people get that they deserve.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
add D.Hurst to ya'll list, he's coming along at NB when he got the chances.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On Defense:

Stephen Paea
Jeremiah Ratliff
Willie Young
Allen - has played better recently
Ego - will get better
Sutton - will get better

C. Jones - will get better
Bostic - improved from last year
Williams - will be gone

Fuller - will get better and then even better
Hurst - flashed
Louis-Jean - flashed

Add all that in with another quality draft and an actual NFL worthy DC and we could have a decent D.

On Offense:

Trestman - exposed -> gone

Cutler - exposed

Long - actually earned a PB this year
Ola - solid versatile backup

Jeffery (minus last week)
Forte
Bennett
Wilson - will get better

Add all that with the return of Slauson & Marshall, a new center, a less mistake prone QB, and an actual NFL OC and we could have a pretty potent offense.

ST's are just a fucking mess, but...

Mariani - looks serviceable
Gould- will be back

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter.

Davide

Liked Posts:
_In the last seasons without the playoff we are not suck in terms like that. We finally suck for real and some people will fired.

_Some bright spots in the young guns, like Fuller, Sutton, Ferguson, Bostic (in minor part), but my impression is that no one will be a superstar.

_Don't forget Matt Forte, he will turn around the corner of 30's, but it's impressive this year even tought the Trestman's Plan is essentially to throw the ball

_We have a better defensive line unlike last year. Paea, Ratliff and the rookies have done a great job this year.