My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
When asked for a comment, Raiola said:

“That’s just crazy talk”

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
He does have mental issues. It's fact, I know that. but today you seem to be really letting everyone know how he's this huge nutcase.

It's not really a secret. It's just being informed. Like I said, if the team gets back to winning, he will be fine.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bearsz Marshall knows he has a problem, hes gotten help, when are you going to do the same? Let's continually bash so.eine who has turned their life around and does so much for charity for mental health awareness. Makes so much sense to me.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Bearsz Marshall knows he has a problem, hes gotten help, when are you going to do the same? Let's continually bash someone who has turned their life around and does so much for charity for mental health awareness. Makes so much sense to me.

QF fucking T

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Bearsz Marshall knows he has a problem, hes gotten help, when are you going to do the same? Let's continually bash so.eine who has turned their life around and does so much for charity for mental health awareness. Makes so much sense to me.

Some dialog that didn't involve an animated gif, thank you for the effort.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I explained Marshall's mental issues and why someone would tried to get in his head earlier in this thread. Yes, for a competitive advantage in a football game. You didn't like what I had to hear, so I guess we are done here.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I explained Marshall's mental issues and why someone would tried to get in his head earlier in this thread. Yes, for a competitive advantage in a football game. You didn't like what I had to hear, so I guess we are done here.

I'm confused, Marshall has issues and you hate him, he's gotten help. Jameis Winston has problem doesn't want help and you want the Bears to draft him. I 100% love your logic.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
The Wintson post was a joke, I've made one post, that one, about Winston on the Bears.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On this, who fucking cares. It's trash talk, try to get in your opponents head. And it's worked with Marshall in the past. He's "checked out" of games.

OH, I agree with that.i also think that some Bear should have crippled that guy after it happened.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But it's fact. Did you see "Brandon Marshall, A Football life"? There are literally clips Devin Hester and Brian Urlacher talking him down off a cliff during games.

Uh huh......... Devin Hester talks about something MENTAL?????? This guy who can't spell "Did" if you spotted him the Di?

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Also amongst Raiola's greatest hits was when he got into a fight with the opposing team before they even got out of the tunnel.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

That doesn't explain anything except that there are a bunch of idiots who think anything goes. Funny thing is people like that have problems they're not admitting or trying to get help for.
I wonder if the refs are throwing flags for that type of stuff in game. It's definitely taunting.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
What a dick. Last year he also started talking shit to a college marching band performing during a halftime show, calling them fat, ugly virgins.

Ok, bad example, maybe he deserves credit for that one. But the point still stands, he's a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a dick.

But an accurate one - most band geeks are in fact, fat ugly virgins - probably on the order of 90% (unless they are fucking each other). The only occupation that can claim 100% virginity rate is 'Game Stop Employee'. My kids take me in there to get them games for X Box. Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick, that lot is the most unfuckable band of shut ins I've ever seen.

But back to Raiola - yes, a complete and utter piece of shit. And everyone is down on the NFL itself, but I'm sure a lot of that 'negotiation' has to do with the Players Union. Lovely of DeMorris (or whatever the fuck his name that isn't pronounced the way it's spelled) to stand up for the players who in this instance, are being maimed by other players.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People better not have any issue with this. Brandon telling the truth and calling Riola what he is.

Rather have this than what Jared Allen did.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a dick.

But an accurate one - most band geeks are in fact, fat ugly virgins - probably on the order of 90% (unless they are fucking each other). The only occupation that can claim 100% virginity rate is 'Game Stop Employee'. My kids take me in there to get them games for X Box. Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick, that lot is the most unfuckable band of shut ins I've ever seen.

But back to Raiola - yes, a complete and utter piece of shit. And everyone is down on the NFL itself, but I'm sure a lot of that 'negotiation' has to do with the Players Union. Lovely of DeMorris (or whatever the fuck his name that isn't pronounced the way it's spelled) to stand up for the players who in this instance, are being maimed by other players.

This would 100% exclude bands from the SWAC conference. Not all bands are fat virgins.....but carry on........

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Funny thing - we all know Marshall has a screw or 17 loose. That said, we've never really seen him lose his shit on the field or the sidelines ala Dez Bryant, Tommie Harris, Raiola, etc.

I can't recall a time that Marshall was ever given a 15 yard flag.

So, you take a little crazy with the good.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Funny thing - we all know Marshall has a screw or 17 loose. That said, we've never really seen him lose his shit on the field or the sidelines ala Dez Bryant, Tommie Harris, Raiola, etc.

I can't recall a time that Marshall was ever given a 15 yard flag.

So, you take a little crazy with the good.

He flipped the ball to Jay Cutler once when he was on the Fins....

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
He flipped the ball to Jay Cutler once when he was on the Fins....

Don't recall that, but they are good friends. Could have just been fucking with him like Kyle did with Corey Fuller during the T'viging game.