TCD IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is he French Canadian? That will definitely answer my question..

Hells naw he's not Quebecois. He's just your garden variety white artiste trash from B.C. who happens to be a devout Hawks fan. And yes, yes you SHOULD hate him...everyone should de facto hate on TCD.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Hells naw he's not Quebecois. He's just your garden variety white artiste trash from B.C. who happens to be a devout Hawks fan. And yes, yes you SHOULD hate him...everyone should de facto hate on TCD.

we do.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have 18 hours of time served that I didn't deserve. I talked to the mods and it will be credited to a future ban!!!!

Good to know you have that going for you. Can you share which mods you are tap dancing with? Maybe slide your response over to the drunk thread to possibly lighten any possible future banning action as in "hey WTF I was drunk" lighten up here please. After all we're just a bunch of assholes arguing opinions here.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to know you have that going for you. Can you share which mods you are tap dancing with? Maybe slide your response over to the drunk thread to possibly lighten any possible future banning action as in "hey WTF I was drunk" lighten up here please. After all we're just a bunch of assholes arguing opinions here.

Scoot and I have issues. I like him a lot, especially his red patch near his shoulder.

He's a funny guy but doesn't like when his minions get out of line. Guess I just have to deal with it, no hard feelings.

Let's see if I can make it through the weekend without another ban.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny that's not the one I thought you would have trouble with. Thinking maybe it was the mod that wanted J Schwartz as the next Bears DC.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This thread makes my asshole itch.