Big Doug blows Jets interrview

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
man, oh, man, if he doesn't get another head coaching job in the NFL, he looks like a real asshole.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The interesting element is that they're going to interview Frank Reich who I saw people here lambaste as unqualified.

I found the way Doug left Buffalo to be interestingly shaddy as well. I get it was in the contract he could, but in doing so to get an advantage, he may wind up having to look to the college ranks again.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
The interesting element is that they're going to interview Frank Reich who I saw people here lambaste as unqualified.

I found the way Doug left Buffalo to be interestingly shaddy as well. I get it was in the contract he could, but in doing so to get an advantage, he may wind up having to look to the college ranks again.

He may want to go back to the college ranks after success in the NFL. He could demand some major program and cash...aka Harbaugh

Liked Posts:
He may want to go back to the college ranks after success in the NFL. He could demand some major program and cash...aka Harbaugh

If he wants to wait a year, sure.

Most spots have already been filled.

Hopefully, though, he has burned all his HC cache in the NFL and he'll agree to be our new OC.