Blackhawks @ Oilers IGT 1/9 at 8:30 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_mntcjbfasF1rs8jbdo1_400.gif

27-12-2, 56 points, 3rd place in Western Conference

@

oilers_yakupov_come_hug_ani.gif

9-23-9, 27 points, last place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 8:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

Edmonton is real, real bad. Which means the Hawks will probably find a way to make this a game.

Raanta is probably the guy in goal after Crawford faced a barrage of shots last night. Any other updates will be posted as they're seen.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Will Teuvo get another chance? Or has Bigfoot permanently claimed his spot with the #2 line?

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Will Teuvo get another chance? Or has Bigfoot permanently claimed his spot with the #2 line?

What is it now 4 goals in the last 5 games... about the time we really started pounding big foot on here... I'd say he's a reader.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
What is it now 4 goals in the last 5 games... about the time we really started pounding big foot on here... I'd say he's a reader.
Come on, we all know Bigfeet (genus) are functionally illiterate...and if an attempt to read is made, it is simply mimicry i.e. Bigfoot see, Bigfoot do. There is also a tendency whilst attempting to "read", for Bigfeet to fall over due to overtaxation of their unproportionally minute brain. Very similar to walking/chewing gum, or skating and trying to receive a pass. It's an adorable ploy, nothing more.

690ec62147b47c52e5b504429466890c.jpg

On a sad note:
The above author needed to double check his spelling of functionally, and ironically, illiterate.
:pity:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Genius as always Samurai... about Bigfoot you are totally right so I stand corrected. But it's also likely that he may have seen all the pictures we put up of them side by side... there was some pretty damning visual evidence we put up here.

Any update on Seabs... I feel like he came back out on the ice at the very end of the game, but then I also feel I may have dreamed that.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was back out for the final thirty-seconds or so.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Genius as always Samurai... about Bigfoot you are totally right so I stand corrected. But it's also likely that he may have seen all the pictures we put up of them side by side... there was some pretty damning visual evidence we put up here.

Any update on Seabs... I feel like he came back out on the ice at the very end of the game, but then I also feel I may have dreamed that.

1.) Danke. Bigfoot at the library is my pinnacle here...so far. :rolleyes:
2.) He did return late, so it wasn't the hallucination you were hoping for/paid for. It amazes me that nobody seems to care about Seabs except out O' state press. Nothing from Tracey M. on CSNcom or twaater. All that says is that he's fine...except for the raccoon eye he'll have tonight, and the foreseeable future. Even on the in-game replays, Pat and Eddie barely (if at all) mentioned it. They were more worried about Roszival gloving/palming the puck. :pity:

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just took the lack of attention paid to his injury as a sign that it wasn't serious. :dunno:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1.) Danke. Bigfoot at the library is my pinnacle here...so far. :rolleyes:
2.) He did return late, so it wasn't the hallucination you were hoping for/paid for. It amazes me that nobody seems to care about Seabs except out O' state press. Nothing from Tracey M. on CSNcom or twaater. All that says is that he's fine...except for the raccoon eye he'll have tonight, and the foreseeable future. Even on the in-game replays, Pat and Eddie barely (if at all) mentioned it. They were more worried about Roszival gloving/palming the puck. :pity:

on NHLN, they really didnt mention Seabs when he caught the skate in the face, but then again I think those guys were the Wild broadcast team

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should win by at least 5 or else it will feel like a loss.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I was in high school there was a foreign-exchange student who took a dump in one of the urinals. I'm guessing it was the first time he had ever encountered such a contraption. Or maybe it was a political statement? Who knows.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
When I was in high school there was a foreign-exchange student who took a dump in one of the urinals. I'm guessing it was the first time he had ever encountered such a contraption. Or maybe it was a political statement? Who knows.
Marking territory is a common occurrence in many foreign lands...and New Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.