Anthony Rizzo guarantees....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liked Posts:
So your threatening me for standing up for myself? For the record, I never said anything about urine. I'm more of a "fuck you buddy" kind of guy. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that DewSox thanked this is an open faced fuck you to all Cubs fans and in the Cubs forum. He openly flaunts the fact that he banned an actual Cubs fan for sticking up against trolls is outrageous enough on its own. It just goes to show how trolling Cubs fans is an inside joke amongst sox fans. And what's ridiculous us DewSox is a much more egregious offender when it comes to the civility of the a Cubs forum, especially openly high fiving the most trashy sox fan of them all.

Why the overt disdain and disrespect for Cubs fans?!

This is outrageous and absurd.

When is DewSox going to ban himself?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
The fact that DewSox thanked this is an open faced fuck you to all Cubs fans and in the Cubs forum. He openly flaunts the fact that he banned an actual Cubs fan for sticking up against trolls is outrageous enough on its own. It just goes to show how trolling Cubs fans is an inside joke amongst sox fans. And what's ridiculous us DewSox is a much more egregious offender when it comes to the civility of the a Cubs forum, especially openly high fiving the most trashy sox fan of them all.

Grimson is just an instigator and provocateur. He never contributes anything to discussions on these forum. You defending him is laughable and illustrates the epic hypocrisy in this thread. This isn't West Side Story where you get to cut outsiders who happen to stray on your "turf."

Now, about this Rizzo guy...

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
i like you

I like you too and think you are an awesome addition to the site but at times I think you can get sidetracked on your rants/trolls. :)

And Yes, outside of the WHC, it was awful. I did pop for Dudley.

Liked Posts:
Grimson is just an instigator and provocateur. He never contributes anything to discussions on these forum. You defending him is laughable and illustrates the epic hypocrisy in this thread. This isn't West Side Story where you get to cut outsiders who happen to stray on your "turf."

Now, about this Rizzo guy...

You should re-read the first two sentences of your own post. You should then think about them. Then you should repeat this process.

I like you too and think you are an awesome addition to the site but at times I think you can get sidetracked on your rants/trolls. :)

And Yes, outside of the WHC, it was awful. I did pop for Dudley.

Side tracked on trolls? That's rich.

Btw, the open faced absurdity of that specific comment is another open faced fuck you in the Cubs forum. That specific word choice is meant to emphasize the stalwart belief that sox fans can troll here and no one can stop them. It's a wink wink to DewSox, who gives them cover.

It's not merely that these guys are clumsily using the English language like its a cheap french whore. The fact that they use the word trolling in referencing a Cubs fan in a Cubs forum is by design.

But once again, if you ask either of the above posters why they post in the Cubs forum, you will never get a straight or truthful answer.

And these guys have the temerity to refer to others as trolls.

Unbelievable!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I post in the baseball forums and the bar mostly. But your attacks are uncalled for.

Liked Posts:
I post in the baseball forums and the bar mostly. But your attacks are uncalled for.

Once again, the English language is not your whore. Your use of the word "attacks" is a pathetic attempt to frame the issue. Complaining about trolls isn't "attacking." You're a troll. If you want to prove me wrong, stop posting in the Cubs forum.

It's not like you're fooling anyone. The characterization that some made about you where they mentioned you try hard to make it look like your not trolling was spot on.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

you have a very difficult time understanding innocent trolling vs stupidity. your buddy grimson has a bad reputation on all sections except for the hawks.

coming in here and just name calling without any baseball comments is not trolling. he is just being stupid.

You should be more preoccupied with your team than why others have gotten banned and why sox fans post in here. If you want to talk baseball that would be great, but the last 100 pages with your posts prove you dont.

Try harder.

Sent from My Iphone 6 Plus Using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
you have a very difficult time understanding innocent trolling vs stupidity. your buddy grimson has a bad reputation on all sections except for the hawks.

coming in here and just name calling without any baseball comments is not trolling. he is just being stupid.

You should be more preoccupied with your team than why others have gotten banned and why sox fans post in here. If you want to talk baseball that would be great, but the last 100 pages with your posts prove you dont.

Try harder.

Innocent trolling? Lol

So sad.

Btw, what's the real reason he was banned? People insult each other here all the time. I'm guessing it was because he had the nerve to reference the negative stereotypes attached to sox fans (even though that doesn't really exist) when sox fans were openly trolling the Cubs forum.

You're working really hard to engineer the idea Cubs fans should be punching bags and openly trolling them should be tolerated.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
... Your use of the word "attacks" is a pathetic attempt to frame the issue. Complaining about trolls isn't "attacking." You're a troll. If you want to prove me wrong, stop posting in the Cubs forum.

It's not like you're fooling anyone. The characterization that some made about you where they mentioned you try hard to make it look like your not trolling was spot on.

wow...not sure what is sadder...your posts or the others here that are Cub fans that refuse to put you in your place.

Liked Posts:
wow...not sure what is sadder...your posts or the others here that are Cub fans that refuse to put you in your place.

That's dumb. It's dumb because it's everyone's place to let you know your place, which is to say it's not here, troll!

Btw, it seems like you're hoping you have some esteem and are asking for some favor, with that in mind.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I tried a long time ago, but decided to ignore the chumpiness instead. It seems the powers that be are more than happy to let the baseball forums devolve into a free-for-all. I would send ChiSoxCity to the corner for a bit, too.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
That's dumb. It's dumb because it's everyone's place to let you know your place, which is to say it's not here, troll!

Btw, it seems like you're hoping you have some esteem and are asking for some favor, with that in mind.
Brett doesn't always troll. The basic premise of the original discussion involved WS fans not posting here. Provided the discussion is solid and doesn't involve a bunch of name calling there is no reason for them not to post here.

Liked Posts:
I tried a long time ago, but decided to ignore the chumpiness instead. It seems the powers that be are more than happy to let the baseball forums devolve into a free-for-all. I would send ChiSoxCity to the corner for a bit, too.

Which makes the ban of Grimson really hard to explain. It seems more like he was banned for being a Cubs fan that actually stood up against trolls.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Brett doesn't always troll. The basic premise of the original discussion involved WS fans not posting here. Provided the discussion is solid and doesn't involve a bunch of name calling there is no reason for them not to post here.

That goes for Cub Fans in the Sox Forum. Parade has been in a good talk with the Sox minor league system the past two days in the....Sox forum. And I am here to say I was wrong. I really thought your first post was an attempt at a troll, albeit a tiny tiny one.

Liked Posts:

Sure there is. You said doesn't always. Someone earlier characterized him as being one to tries to put forth, at least in his mind, analysis in relation to what you're saying. The problem is, and you acknowledged this, is that he also trolls a lot. All these guys are here to troll. Some may make a more measured effort to try to make it appear that this is not the case. You use the word solid, which is subjective. They really try hard to use all of this so they can troll carte blanche. It's ridiculous.

In the end what you get is a lot of trolling with other bullet points that are predictable but their purpose is to give them cover for their trolling.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Sure there is. You said doesn't always. Someone earlier characterized him as being one to tries to put forth, at least in his mind, analysis in relation to what you're saying. The problem is, and you acknowledged this, is that he also trolls a lot. All these guys are here to troll. Some may make a more measured effort to try to make it appear that this is not the case. You use the word solid, which is subjective. They really try hard to use all of this so they can troll carte blanche. It's ridiculous.

In the end what you get is a lot of trolling with other bullet points that are predictable but their purpose is to give them cover for their trolling.
you are paranoid

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
That goes for Cub Fans in the Sox Forum. Parade has been in a good talk with the Sox minor league system the past two days in the....Sox forum. And I am here to say I was wrong. I really thought your first post was an attempt at a troll, albeit a tiny tiny one.
My initial post was short and to the point. Dews called it. There was a slight jab, but it wasn't about the Cubs being #1. It's a solid conversation about the ups and downs of rankings and how much difficulty there can be maintaining a properly stocked system.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Innocent trolling? Lol

So sad.

Btw, what's the real reason he was banned? People insult each other here all the time. I'm guessing it was because he had the nerve to reference the negative stereotypes attached to sox fans (even though that doesn't really exist) when sox fans were openly trolling the Cubs forum.

You're working really hard to engineer the idea Cubs fans should be punching bags and openly trolling them should be tolerated.

not at all. its that he just comes in a posts stupid shit like stereo types and name calling without ever getting into the nuts and bolts of his views. chisoxcity was warned. grimson just got off of a ban from being like this on other parts of the forum.

I believe that is my first ban in about a year.

I get into it with all the cub fans here and i dont ban them because they atleast have an opinion on their team.

i go at it all the time with silence and who was the one that wanted him a mod? ummm...me.

i think you need to relax a bit.

you can have your views and so can sox fans.

my suggestion is instead of flipping the convo to the sox when a sox fan is negative about the cubs you should debate that person, dont make it cubs vs sox. if you have an opinion about the sox bring it to the sox forum.

parade trolls here and there with silence in the sox forum but its all in good fun.

you and chisoxcity take this cubs vs sox thing to a whole different stratosphere. relax

Status
Not open for further replies.