Deflate gate - MEGA THREAD

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This deflate gate thing is getting old. Unfortunately it's all they will talk about during the game.
I think they should. need to point out what cheaters these Patriots are and always have been.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just because they kick the shit out of your Jets doesn't mean you have to be a poor loser and accuse them of cheating.
They admittedly cheated through many years including 3 SB wins. People like you applaud them cause you, too, need shortcuts just to get through life. It's a hell of an advantage to know what play the defense is running before you run your offensive play. An advantage like that would make a Mark Sanchez, Mike Vick, or even a Geno Smith a better QB.

Now they deflate their balls to get the unfair advantage and I'm sure it's not the only cheat they have going on. They've fumbled much less than any team since Brady first lobbied for the rule that teams provide their own balls in '06. This is a team built on cheating cause they lack testicular fortitude. All their fans and anybody who ever roots for them are also cowards and carry around deflated balls of their own.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They admittedly cheated through many years including 3 SB wins. People like you applaud them cause you, too, need shortcuts just to get through life. It's a hell of an advantage to know what play the defense is running before you run your offensive play. An advantage like that would make a Mark Sanchez, Mike Vick, or even a Geno Smith a better QB.

Now they deflate their balls to get the unfair advantage and I'm sure it's not the only cheat they have going on. They've fumbled much less than any team since Brady first lobbied for the rule that teams provide their own balls in '06. This is a team built on cheating cause they lack testicular fortitude. All their fans and anybody who ever roots for them are also cowards and carry around deflated balls of their own.

That's a funny story bro.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm so glad that this piece of shit season is all over. All of the planets are now in order. The scum bags have won everything and shook their asses in the face of honest people once again. They will probably pay off witnesses once again to lie, evidence will once again disappear, and their owner will wear more and more sissy clothes and talk about the "PATRIOT" nation. After all the pillsbury doughboy called this a greater victory than that which was one when.....how did he say it? America was "down" as in 9/11. You cannot make this shit up.

I guess in the doughboy's puffy brain, the attack on the US was nowhere near as significant as questioning the shenanigans of the cheaters in NEW ENGLAND.

Mitchapalooza

I'm so glad that this piece of shit season is all over. All of the planets are now in order. The scum bags have won everything and shook their asses in the face of honest people once again. They will probably pay off witnesses once again to lie, evidence will once again disappear, and their owner will wear more and more sissy clothes and talk about the "PATRIOT" nation. After all the pillsbury doughboy called this a greater victory than that which was one when.....how did he say it? America was "down" as in 9/11. You cannot make this shit up.

I guess in the doughboy's puffy brain, the attack on the US was nowhere near as significant as questioning the shenanigans of the cheaters in NEW ENGLAND.
a911909784f56a0292662aa5f5d803df.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spygate going on during first 3 SB wins. Deflategate for this one. Seems like the QB w/deflated balls needs some advantage to tip the scales in his team's favor. Frankly, I think it should keep him out of the HOF.

Mitchapalooza

Spygate going on during first 3 SB wins. Deflategate for this one. Seems like the QB w/deflated balls needs some advantage to tip the scales in his team's favor. Frankly, I think it should keep him out of the HOF.
Nah

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are living in a world of self made false illusions. I hope your Obamacare will help cover the cost of bringing you back to the real world.

Mitchapalooza

Look what happens when you don't get vaccinated. Turn into a loon

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Really a great game only to see it yanked away from the Seahawks! Yuck!