I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
this is an interesting matchup to me. dallas backcourt is small but fast. I think jimmy can D up ellis tonight. Gibson can D up dirk as well as anyone on paper. the interesting matchup to me will be snell and parsons. if snell can just hold his own with parsons I think the bulls win. if parsons makes snell look like garbage then I think dallas wins

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Noah and Dunleavy are questionable tonight.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Looking forward to this one. The Ellis-butler matchup is going to be interesting

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
this is a road game on a back to back with 2 quality opponents. Hopefully Rose comes out aggressive again and sets the tone the entire game. You see how the rest of the team picks up their intensity when they SEE rose do it.....Rose needs to continue to lead by example, and i hope that losing slump is behind the bulls and it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

The string of losses could've caused rose to be so frustrated that he said, fuck it im gonna keep attacking the rim where im most dangerous regardless of my doubts about my knees.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Be nice to win tonight. Won't be surprised if we don't.

Bulls then play Miami at home Sunday at noon before hitting the road for 6 games, which include Golden State, Phoenix, and Houston. Kobe-less Lakers, New Orleans, and Orlando are the other games.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
this is a road game on a back to back with 2 quality opponents. Hopefully Rose comes out aggressive again and sets the tone the entire game. You see how the rest of the team picks up their intensity when they SEE rose do it.....Rose needs to continue to lead by example, and i hope that losing slump is behind the bulls and it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

The string of losses could've caused rose to be so frustrated that he said, fuck it im gonna keep attacking the rim where im most dangerous regardless of my doubts about my knees.

bulls moneyline +225 tonight

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls to lose by 142 confirmed.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

Agree. This past game we saw Rose fully comfortable with his body. There was no hesitation in his attacking. It was relentless and even at times recklessly spectacular. He drove into defenders, scored with contact, fought for offensive rebounds, fought through screens on defense, and was more vocal on the court.

Last night we saw MVP-form Rose. That is what he has to be for us to win it all and I think he fully realizes that now after trying to defer and fit his game in with everyone else's. Thibs kept saying "He has to go" over and over the past month and a half and now this slump has been the kick in the ass to get him back in gear. The Bulls are at their best when Rose is attacking the basket and drawing the defense. When we get Dunleavey & Noah back, which should be soon, and if Rose maintains this style of play, I think we're headed for another 13-14 wins in 15-16 games.