Super Bowl XLIX IGT: Seattle Seahawks vs New England Patriots 2/1/15 5:30 CDT NBC

WHO WINS THIS THING!?

• Total voters

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Watch-Super-Bowl-XLIX-Over-the-Air.png

nwe.png
vs
sea.png

Time: 5:30PM CDT TV: NBC

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I usually pull for the NFC team...I think the Pats end their dry spell and Brady gets another ring to flaunt in Peyton Manning's face.

While last year was fun in its own masochistic way, I am just hoping its a little more competitive this year.

Pats 30
Hawks 23

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I sort of wanted to start a thread about which team the NFL would benefit the most from by rigging the victory for.

I can't decide.
Seahawks win. Back to back champs. Beat the cheaters. New dynasty?
Patriots win. Won with regulation balls. Brady is God. Belichick is the best coach ever.

Either way the NFL can't lose. I just am tying to figure out which rigged game is more beneficial for the NFL.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks. 27-21. Brady throws three picks. Wilson one pick, and a fumble. Two missed FG attempts.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Patriots 34
Seahawks 24

A resurgent Russell Wilson keeps Seattle in it until the 4th quarter, but Gronk has his way with the legion of boom and the Belichick-Brady dynasty is cemented up there with Walsh-Montana as the greatest coach-QB duos of all time.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I'll take Da Bears by 23 Bob.

[video=youtube;PTRCVr_4-kQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRCVr_4-kQ[/video]

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Two key matchups -

Lynch vs NE rush defense - NE has been better at stopping the run in the playoffs but they haven't come up against a Beast yet.

Gronk and Vereen vs Seattle secondary - How are they going to cover Gronk? Nickel corner? LB? safety? Sherman and Maxwell should be able to lock up their receivers out wide, I look for Gronk and Shane Vereen to be the keys to the Patriots moving the football on the Seahawks.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still not over week 17 in 2013. Fucking defensive players don't jump on a live ball...

I've gotten over it. Emery and Trestman would still be here if we had won that game. I agree about the live ball thing though.