Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wrong about who? Hundley? I never had an opinion either way......

If this is proof sitting doesn't help, continued meh play would indicate playing doesn't help either.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone else when an old thread is necro'd scroll through it real quick to make sure you didn't say anything stupid?

Sometimes I read a post that I made a few years ago and ask: "who the fuck is that idiot?" Of course that happens to me when I read posts I made the day before too...

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Oh gee, I guess Hundley can make some NFL throws and avoid making mistakes. Kind of sucks that in his third start he gets his first TD and win against the Bears.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We thought so but then you're more of a me fan than Bear fan.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh gee, I guess Hundley can make some NFL throws and avoid making mistakes. Kind of sucks that in his third start he gets his first TD and win against the Bears.

Bump. No, no he really can't.

3 more picks bringing him to 2 tds 7 ints for the year. And those were some fugly picks.

Quick, someone take biff's pac 12 "expert" card.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Hundley and Green Bay's performance this weekend really put ours into perspective the week before.

They aren't much better than Cleveland without Rodgers and we still managed to find a way to lose.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hundley and Green Bay's performance this weekend really put ours into perspective the week before.

They aren't much better than Cleveland without Rodgers and we still managed to find a way to lose.

But then again we beat Pittsburgh (8-2), Carolina (7-3) and Ravens (5-5) who just blew out the Packers in GB. Maybe we should go back to RRP when we were winning?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
But then again we beat Pittsburgh (8-2), Carolina (7-3) and Ravens (5-5) who just blew out the Packers in GB. Maybe we should go back to RRP when we were winning?
Or maybe the defense should... maybe...you know...force some turnovers, since they had 8 in the 3 victories and only 4 in the 7 losses. But by all means keep telling us how keeping the passing totals down to 84, 85 and 111 total yards was the reason for Bears victories.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

hmmmmmm...

In the Pittsburgh game we had 3 RRP from first down.....1 resulted in a first down the others were a punt and an INT.....

In the Carolina game we had 3 RRPs that resulted in two punts and a missed field goal....also our defense won that game....

In the Ravens game there were 8 RRPS...4 resulted in punts 1 in a TD, 1 in a scramble first down and two PI penalties.....that game is your shining example of the best RRPs.....again the defense won that game....

the vast majority of the RRPs were failures...about a 33% conversion rate on third down in those wins...all the first downs except for 1 came in one game.

Not really helping your cause.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hmmmmmm...

In the Pittsburgh game we had 3 RRP from first down.....1 resulted in a first down the others were a punt and an INT.....

In the Carolina game we had 3 RRPs that resulted in two punts and a missed field goal....also our defense won that game....

In the Ravens game there were 8 RRPS...4 resulted in punts 1 in a TD, 1 in a scramble first down and two PI penalties.....that game is your shining example of the best RRPs.....again the defense won that game....

the vast majority of the RRPs were failures...about a 33% conversion rate on third down in those wins...all the first downs except for 1 came in one game.

Not really helping your cause.

What cause lol?

And it really was sarcasm, but you guys are pretty easy.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Bump. No, no he really can't.

3 more picks bringing him to 2 tds 7 ints for the year. And those were some fugly picks.

Quick, someone take biff's pac 12 "expert" card.

Are you desperately trying to be right again? Gee he had a bad game against two of the best CBs in the league in his fourth NFL start. Meanwhile Mariota threw four picks on Thursday Night Football and Jameis Winston was injured... benched in favor of Fitzpatrick.

Winston has the Bucs at a mighty two wins on the season in games he's started. Winston is better at raping women, stealing crab legs than he is a QB but tell me again how wrong I am.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Hundley picked apart a depleted Bears Defense with mediocre to bad DBs with both ILB defensive Generals out.
Calling his game against the Bears some sort of validation is bad.
He is however a rookie albeit one with decent WRs a top playcaller for HC being tutored by 1 of the best QBs in football.
Very difficult to judge. But he exhibited a strong arm with great touch and accuracy when the read was clear. When the read wasn't clear
it was rookish. And when the read was confusing he wet the bed. Took his eyes off the field and took sacks.
Honestly Hundley could be very good if they could coach that bed-wetting out of him.

Rex Grossman was better at keeping his eyes downfield yet you could through his whole career see him wet the bed in the face of pressure. Never got him passed that.
It was well into Cutler's career before he started throwing at the free blitzer to avoid the hit. Often still looked downfield though.

Hundley has a bad bad habit that will tank his career if not fixed. And I haven't seen much around the NFL to suggest it is gonna happen. I would think McCarthy if anyone could do it. But 2 years in and it's still there. It is a crippling trait to have for a QB. And honestly, I don't wish him luck, Because if the Pack end up with a 3rd HOF QB in a row I may have to stab my eyes out.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you desperately trying to be right again? Gee he had a bad game against two of the best CBs in the league in his fourth NFL start. Meanwhile Mariota threw four picks on Thursday Night Football and Jameis Winston was injured... benched in favor of Fitzpatrick.

Winston has the Bucs at a mighty two wins on the season in games he's started. Winston is better at raping women, stealing crab legs than he is a QB but tell me again how wrong I am.

Hundley is fucking atrocious so it’s obvious you are wrong. You were all in on him. He was your HTJ. And you look like an idiot.

Washington

Liked Posts:
What we have learned is that sitting a guy for a couple of years to develop behind a HOF QB is not all it's cracked up to be. That mantra played out well for those in that camp with the Favre/Rodgers combo. But, it has proven to not be so accurate with the Rodgers/Hundley combo. Sure glad Trubisky is getting his reps in and learning on the fly like most people wanted.

I am surprised Hundley is as bad as he is though. I thought he'd be far better than he's showing. GB is completely done without Rodgers - well, unless they were to play us weekly.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hundley is fucking atrocious so it’s obvious you are wrong. You were all in on him. He was your HTJ. And you look like an idiot.

Bears could have picked him in the first round and still have been better off......

Sad but true.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Threads like this is why I don't make guarantees on players.......people seem to be correct about 50% of the time. Coin flips are just as accurate.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Threads like this is why I don't make guarantees on players.......people seem to be correct about 50% of the time. Coin flips are just as accurate.
Yeah, but BF51 has a 2 headed quarter and keeps calling tails

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bears could have picked him in the first round and still have been better off......

Sad but true.

Since Hundley isn't any better than the dogshit we trotted out there in 15 and 16, explain how that's better????