Panthers @ Blackhawks IGT 2/24 at 7:30 p.m.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I still say Crawford is the guy, but I'm liking more and more of what I'm seeing out of Darling.

Darling looks good wait till the blueprints out on him though...dont like the fans who are jumping on him to be the #1 already. Eddie and Foley did a good job of overselling a few of his saves tonight as they usually do no matter who is in net but he did play well.

Was a good gutt check win for the Hawks after Kane went down that shit can deflate a team. Besides the first defensive melt down creating the first goal against and the stupid rebound off of Keiths skate for the second florida goal the Hawks played pretty sound hockey through the night even though boring at times. Lou played pretty well on the other end outside of the shoot out where he has NEVER been good.

2 points were important now we wait for the word on Kane and the bandwagoners to continue to demand Craw be traded with his no trade clause.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I had to watch the game on the Panthers channel, and there announcers were really giving props to Darling.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still say Crawford is the guy, but I'm liking more and more of what I'm seeing out of Darling.
Darling looked good out there, don't get me wrong, but (and I'm stealing this, I know), Comparing him and Crawford now is like comparing Apples and Clementines.

Darling had a team playing 40 minues in front of him. Last few Crawford starts, he was lucky to get 20.

I like his poise, though. I say he's real until all the other teams make book on him and he works through that.