Kimmo Timonen To The Blackhawks

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fans play too much NHL 15 to understand why certain trades have to be made.
Buffalo will probably unload Stewart.

TCD

Liked Posts:
He doesnt have to shake off rust he needs to shake off blood clots. He is disgusting and he shouldn't touch anyone in the dressing room. Fucking diseased Fin.

Im sure he was brought in to help TT speak english better anyways. Raanta apparently was shit at it.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Fans play too much NHL 15 to understand why certain trades have to be made.
Buffalo will probably unload Stewart.

Fuck you i cant win faceoffs in that fucking game no matter what trades i make!

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Are we watching the same Timonen here? I wouldn't say he is here to fill the Sopel role, he isn't overly physical, wouldn't consider him a defensive dman (more offensive if anything), and he is good at blocking shots but nothing ridiculous.

If Timonen can come in and play, this could be a good deal. Timonen has a pretty light contract so there is still plenty of room to add. Big question here is what are the Blackhawks doing with their blueline now? TVR is in the AHL and Rundblad, Erixon, and Cumiskey all would have to pass through waivers. Wonder if the Blackhawks simply risk losing one of those players.

Deal could go any way here, seems like a bit of a high risk/high reward...but I don't know if I would agree with your assessment of the style of hockey that Timonen plays. He has a nice overall game but I would consider him more of a offensive Dman and he will likely get a look on the PP right off the bat.

Risk losing one of them??? LOL. Erixson would be on the bottom pairing in Rockford. Nobody is taking that scrub.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I don't mind the trade. We kept our 1st rounder which is what I'm hoping we do till we make that pick.

Timonen hasn't played all season and I doubt Bowman is going to give up a 2nd rounder if KT isn't healthy enough to play. While yes, he's old for the NHL at 39, he's never been much of a physical player but more positional and is very good at moving the puck and not turning it over. He's a smart player and might even be able to help the PP as a true QB from the point, something we do not have or really have had since Campbell (sorry, Keith isn't that guy vision wise). If he proves he can play who knows, he might come back next season if he's healthy just as cheap. Willing to give the guy a shot before I whine and complain.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Decent move. The best thing about it is once TVR is back Runbad and Roscival can sit on the bench where they belong.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wish we had a GM like Stevie Y & not a guy who has a love affair with washed up has beens.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Wish we had a GM like Stevie Y & not a guy who has a love affair with washed up has beens.

You really don't understand how a hockey team is made up or the dynamics of what certain guys bring to a lineup and how they can be used. I mean if you did, you'd understand this move isn't bad at all. There's no "lose" in this outside of KT not playing this season, which by all accounts he was supposed to dress tomorrow for Philly.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

TCD

Liked Posts:
Decent move. The best thing about it is once TVR is back Runbad and Roscival can sit on the bench where they belong.

Rozishit is going to washington with sharp to wife fuck.

Greens wife and one of those other caps wives will be saved.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

You never fucking learn, do ya?

As recently as last season, he had some of the best puck possession numbers in the league. And he jumped from 15th to 6th in one of those stats while going from 37 to 38 years old.

The more I read of Timonen, the more I like this trade. Add in the fact that he won't have to be top pairing d-man in Chicago and things just keep looking up for this deal. Plus he was expected to make his return from those blood clots on Saturday night. I have a hard time believing the Hawks would've acquired him without doing their due diligence in looking into his recovery.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You never fucking learn, do ya?

As recently as last season, he had some of the best puck possession numbers in the league. And he jumped from 15th to 6th in one of those stats while going from 37 to 38 years old.

The more I read of Timonen, the more I like this trade. Add in the fact that he won't have to be top pairing d-man in Chicago and things just keep looking up for this deal. Plus he was expected to make his return from those blood clots on Saturday night. I have a hard time believing the Hawks would've acquired him without doing their due diligence in looking into his recovery.

LMAO... it's no wonder Capt. Dumbshit is laughed at so much. Guy is a complete fucking Special person.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Yeah, cuz he's won so many Cups since joining the Bolts.

Has he even made it out of the first round? I cant remember. That Tampa team always seems to leave a lot to be desired in the playoffs when they make em.