• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
*choughs* Humble brag

This is serious shit, as stated in the OP.

There's a lot riding on this, my dream is to have my mock on the homepage. Please take this seriously or just go back to the other thread and continue talking about my dick n balls.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

There's a lot riding on this, my dream is to have my mock on the homepage. Please take this seriously or just go back to the other thread and continue talking about my dick n balls.
Well if your gonna be a mamby pamby about it and strong arm me, my votes for Cagbro the asshole.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
where da fuck is Bigfoot at. I heard his mock is so good, you cant even find it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cago in a landslide but can't vote on my phone so someone vote for cago for me #thanks

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cago in a landslide but can't vote on my phone so someone vote for cago for me #thanks

Yeah baby! I'm gonna be famous! I won't forget you guys!

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
where da fuck is Bigfoot at. I heard his mock is so good, you cant even find it.

Bigfoots don't do mocks ya jackass. They eat beef jerky and look for crabs in the woods.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm losing in a landslide. 5-0 Windy out in front of the pack. My dream is being crushed.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
No vote option from mobile. U fucked up by making an actual Poll. Shoulda went with post votes.

AussieBear

your mock has been disqualified. Its been disqualified because you are mocking for a 3-4, yet you pissed on anyone last year who spoke about transitioning to a 3-4 - basically calling them tarded. Haha, youre the best.

i normally dont do polls, but ill vote for you anyway.. a pity vote

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of the above!!! My vote goes to DesBro and his " trade all our picks since they amount to nothing more than unproven rookies" mock.

Despbro doesn't ever have an original thought (thank god). So really Despbro's mock should link to ESPN and ESPN.COM where he religiously gets all his meatball info !!!

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
your mock has been disqualified. Its been disqualified because you are mocking for a 3-4, yet you pissed on anyone last year who spoke about transitioning to a 3-4 - basically calling them tarded. Haha, youre the best.

i normally dont do polls, but ill vote for you anyway.. a pity vote

I don't need your vote, kangaroofucker. This just began and when my bro's get off their fucking phones and can actually vote, it's over.

You seem salty about me mocking your mocks. You should go bump some old threads for the lulz.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Despbro doesn't ever have an original thought (thank god). So really Despbro's mock should link to ESPN and ESPN.COM where he religiously gets all his meatball info !!!
Despite all of that, you still follow him around like a lap dog.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I don't believe in me who will.

In Canada it is perfectly exceptanble to vote for yourself.

Cago first mock was good. Now he is only 16237 behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.