CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
As most of us have thought, it really boils down to that 5th starting spot that many are fighting for.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
As most of us have thought, it really boils down to that 5th starting spot that many are fighting for.

travis wood most likely has upper hand being a lefty with Wada a close 2nd if wood struggles in ST

im really interested to see what they do with Jackson.. cant see him knocking someone out of the bullpen and that money not pitching in Iowa

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Wood has the cactus opener. Sounds like the pecking order is Wood, Jackson, Wada, Turner, Doubront.

I feel iff all things equal it will be Wood. He has trade value. Jackson they have to eat contract either way. Wada looks to be a expensive LH BP.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Maddon confirms Lester is Opening Night starter...

http://www.chicitysports.com/2015/03/02/joe-maddon-confirms-jon-lester-will-start-opening-night/

Hendricks is also a lock for rotation.

I love hearing the talk about Lester being all Business so far. He's gonna be a great leader for our young team! I'm also very happy to hear positive stuff on Hendricks so far as well. I have been under the belief that Hendricks can be more than just a 4th or 5th. He really does have that Maddux like control, imo. I Love the kid. If Arietta and Hendricks pan out for the Cubs, there rotation will be much better than people have been giving them credit for, imo.

#gocubs :cubs:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
travis wood most likely has upper hand being a lefty with Wada a close 2nd if wood struggles in ST

im really interested to see what they do with Jackson.. cant see him knocking someone out of the bullpen and that money not pitching in Iowa

I know what they should do with Jackson ....

garb-can.jpg