REPORT: Cutler WANTED Marshall Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure if you guys saw this on Twitter, but in the aftermath of the Marshall trade, it's come out that Cutler's massive contract may have been the real reason why Brandon is no longer a Bear.

In the past, Cutler has repeatedly said he just wants to win and when they were negotiating his extension he was very candid about the numbers not being what's important to him.

He said he didn't want to be a financial drain on the franchise that would keep talented players from being signed or retained.

So now it looks like the FO called him on this and it must have been BS the ENTIRE TIME. He could have restructured to keep his supposed BFF and the Bears BEST WR talent with the team.

HE DIDN'T.

I'm sure there is more to this rumor and that more facts will come out. Looks like the FO is sending a message - YOU TAKE OUR MONEY, WE TAKE YOUR WEAPONS AWAY!!!

It will be interesting to see who else will be a victim of Cutler's contract...

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
ex BFF!!! WOuld you restructure for someone who threw you under the bus?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ex BFF!!! WOuld you restructure for someone who threw you under the bus?

A true Leader? Someone who puts aside personal spats for the good of the team? A WINNER?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure if you guys saw this on Twitter, but in the aftermath of the Marshall trade, it's come out that Cutler's massive contract may have been the real reason why Brandon is no longer a Bear.

In the past, Cutler has repeatedly said he just wants to win and when they were negotiating his extension he was very candid about the numbers not being what's important to him.

He said he didn't want to be a financial drain on the franchise that would keep talented players from being signed or retained.

So now it looks like the FO called him on this and it must have been BS the ENTIRE TIME. He could have restructured to keep his supposed BFF and the Bears BEST WR talent with the team.

HE DIDN'T.

I'm sure there is more to this rumor and that more facts will come out. Looks like the FO is sending a message - YOU TAKE OUR MONEY, WE TAKE YOUR WEAPONS AWAY!!!

It will be interesting to see who else will be a victim of Cutler's contract...

This report doesn't really make sense. The issue wasn't Marshall restructuring or him wanting a new deal it was him being a complete malcontent

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This report doesn't really make sense. The issue wasn't Marshall restructuring or him wanting a new deal it was him being a complete malcontent

Well, I'm just going off of the Twittersphere, waiting for the real journalists to put these details together. I'm reading Marshall getting dealt as Pace punishing Cutler for stealing the Baers money....

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Let's say Cutler stays with us this year you think his heart is in it to win knowing that we have been trying to trade him? Look how he handled Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That's backstabbing Cutler for y'all.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I'm just going off of the Twittersphere, waiting for the real journalists to put these details together. I'm reading Marshall getting dealt as Pace punishing Cutler for stealing the Baers money....

Theory doesn't hold water.

Where in the twitterverse are you getting this stuff from?

Nick80

enhanced-buzz-5436-1329453455-18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.