IGT: Hornets vs BULLS Monday March 23rd @ 7pm on WGN

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
mcbricks?? lol im fine with him getting 10 - 15 min a game though. but with jimmy back that is probably unlikely with thibs

I've always wanted just 10-15 minutes for McD, but I realize that's not gonna happen this year with Thib's. I certainly don't expect it to change with a playoff push coming. I really wanted to see more of him during our injuries, especially with Dunn out, but oh well. I do think people will realize, just like with Niko, that McD will be a huge weapon for us moving forward next year!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I've always wanted just 10-15 minutes for McD, but I realize that's not gonna happen this year with Thib's. I certainly don't expect it to change with a playoff push coming. I really wanted to see more of him during our injuries, especially with Dunn out, but oh well. I do think people will realize, just like with Niko, that McD will be a huge weapon for us moving forward next year!

its certainly possible he does next year...year 2 always seems to be the "breakout year" for guys under thibs. the team is just really deep though to where when healthy there isn't much PT for him. it would of been nice if he had played more during the injuries, but you also have to earn PT and he didn't play well with the time given frankly

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Well crap. But considering that Charlotte rolls with a small ball lineup with Williams at the 4, not the worst thing in the world if Niko is starting.

Well first, I didn't realize Noah was out tonight. This concerns me as I don't think that Thib's has reacted well when teams goes 'small ball' against the Bulls. This really concerns me as I think the Cavs will do this against the Bulls in the playoffs.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
its certainly possible he does next year...year 2 always seems to be the "breakout year" for guys under thibs. the team is just really deep though to where when healthy there isn't much PT for him. it would of been nice if he had played more during the injuries, but you also have to earn PT and he didn't play well with the time given frankly

This is where I disagree a little bit. Thib's does nothing for young players confidence, and this is a bothersome thing for me. McD would hit 3 shots and then miss one badly, and Thib's would immediately take him out. This does nothing for his confidence, imo. But it's playoff time, and time to move on from this.....

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
bulls still listed as 6 point favorites ATM....not touching that line at all

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This is where I disagree a little bit. Thib's does nothing for young players confidence, and this is a bothersome thing for me. McD would hit 3 shots and then miss one badly, and Thib's would immediately take him out. This does nothing for his confidence, imo. But it's playoff time, and time to move on from this.....

ha well the thing with thibs is he has a plan for his rotations already set in his mind. I don't think he yanks McD because he goes 3 - 4 shooting. its because his set amount of minutes straight on the court has come up and thibs as im sure you will agree is set in his ways(stubborn). and if he was yanking McD it was for his defensive play more than missing one of 4 shots IMO.

also I think youre talking about the 1 game he actually shot 3 - 4 this year ;)

nbafan23

Liked Posts:

McDermott has had quite a few double digit first halfs/halves only to rarely play if not play at all in the 2nd half. I mean didn't the Bulls bring him in for his offense in the first place? Traded 2 first round picks for this guy I believe.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
bulls still listed as 6 point favorites ATM....not touching that line at all

I was curious about this. The bets seem to be on the Bulls as well. Charlotte, however, has been pretty good ATS on the road, and are fighting for a playoff spot. I like the Bulls to come out on fire after the Detroit disappearance, but I almost like the Hornets to still cover. I see why you'd stay away on this one, however. :yep:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
McDermott has had quite a few double digit first halfs/halves only to rarely play if not play at all in the 2nd half. I mean didn't the Bulls bring him in for his offense in the first place? Traded 2 first round picks for this guy I believe.

you just won Bear Pride over lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I was curious about this. The bets seem to be on the Bulls as well. Charlotte, however, has been pretty good ATS on the road, and are fighting for a playoff spot. I like the Bulls to come out on fire after the Detroit disappearance, but I almost like the Hornets to still cover. I see why you'd stay away on this one, however. :yep:

if noah was playing what I normally would do is bet the Bulls moneyline but no noah terrifies me from putting my $$ on the bulls in any way

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

This has been my whole point most of the year. I'm not a huge fan of Thib's and his red shirting of rookies. I mostly wanted him to get minutes just in case we needed him in the playoffs. Playoff defense is tough, and if some guys go down, 10 pts from McD would be huge. Like I said, it's playoff time and I'm just glad that Dunn has strung a few good games together which should help a ton.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
This has been my whole point most of the year. I'm not a huge fan of Thib's and his red shirting of rookies. I mostly wanted him to get minutes just in case we needed him in the playoffs. Playoff defense is tough, and if some guys go down, 10 pts from McD would be huge. Like I said, it's playoff time and I'm just glad that Dunn has strung a few good games together which should help a ton.

With Injuries to perimeter players like Rose and Butler there should be no reason for Doug not to get more PT.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
With Injuries to perimeter players like Rose and Butler there should be no reason for Doug not to get more PT.

rose's injury has no bearing on McD and playing time

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
going with bulls 101 horcats 97

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Loved the National Anthem!!! I always like it when people put a little bit of a different spin on it. :clap:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess they start with Gasol at C, but who you think starts at PF?

Niko or Taj? I say Taj.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh no black jerseys.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22