Jordan%20Xbox.jpg

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even though they bring back Jordan I´ll go with NBA Elite 11! :p

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Thats pretty bad ass. When are you giving away this game Kush?

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
Lol I agree.I really hope they improve my player mode and add something more to it.I find it rather fun.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:

I hope I can. If so, it would be closer to October.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:
Even though they bring back Jordan I´ll go with NBA Elite 11! :p

I'm gonna be playing both. Elite's controls have me intrigued.
http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/games/2010/06/nba_elite_11_new_controls.html

But I've been a solid 2K player since 2K3. But the last couple years they gone backwards.

Should be a good battle.

Gotta hear more on how they're gonna use MJ. Because basically the two main modes for 2K are 'The Association' and 'My Player.' I doubt you can use Jordan in those modes. So if MJ can only be used in a - recreate his greatest moments mini game, or a slam dunk contest, it will be nice, but won't effect the modes people play the most.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
if he's on the allstar team, you can change the rosters for the team.

it's how i got pippen to be the bulls starting sf next to rose..

Kush77

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:

Really? You could do that huh. I never knew.

So those players on the 80's West, 90s East you could put on any team.

Well if that's the case I'm sure tons of people will do that.

Hell, we'll need MJ on the Bulls to compete with how unstoppable that Miami team will be if LBJ goes there.

OH MY GOD the online cheesers will be in heaven with a Miami super team. Will anyone online play with any other team in the NBA?

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
The question is.... Will Jordan just be on the All-star team and that's it??
OR-
Will they finally introduce something along the lines of "Classic Franchises" or something, "Retro teams"...

96Bulls
80Lakers
81Celtics
95Rockets
93Suns
98Jazz
so on...
??? If that's the case, wow, greatest B-ball game ever! I've been praying for that for years.

Elite11 looks good but there's no chance it will be even close to being as good as 2k11. No chance. Live failed and now their rebuilding with Elite lol.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
MikeMeraz wrote:
Elite11 looks good but there's no chance it will be even close to being as good as 2k11. No chance. Live failed and now their rebuilding with Elite lol.

Don't say never.

David Littman was the man behind the new controls for NHL that is basically putting NHL 2K 6-feet under.

Not that the new Elite controls will have that same effect, but it can put Elite on the same level as NBA 2K.

I know the hardcore NBA 2K guys don't want to acknowledge it, but Live made big strides the last two years, while 2K had made huge mistakes. The gap had closed. And these new controls can pull the franchises even for the first time in years.

And if they make classic teams ,that would be cool. But again, the two most played modes will be Association and My Player. Jordan won't be used in those, unless you can put him in Association like pink said. Something a lot of fans would do, but I wouldn't. I would want my franchise to be realistic.

We'll just have to wait and see.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:

Really? You could do that huh. I never knew.

So those players on the 80's West, 90s East you could put on any team.

Well if that's the case I'm sure tons of people will do that.

Hell, we'll need MJ on the Bulls to compete with how unstoppable that Miami team will be if LBJ goes there.

OH MY GOD the online cheesers will be in heaven with a Miami super team. Will anyone online play with any other team in the NBA?

i can't play with anyone other than the bulls. i just get too used to their shooting styles etc.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
MikeMeraz wrote:

Don't say never.

David Littman was the man behind the new controls for NHL that is basically putting NHL 2K 6-feet under.

Not that the new Elite controls will have that same effect, but it can put Elite on the same level as NBA 2K.

I know the hardcore NBA 2K guys don't want to acknowledge it, but Live made big strides the last two years, while 2K had made huge mistakes. The gap had closed. And these new controls can pull the franchises even for the first time in years.

And if they make classic teams ,that would be cool. But again, the two most played modes will be Association and My Player. Jordan won't be used in those, unless you can put him in Association like pink said. Something a lot of fans would do, but I wouldn't. I would want my franchise to be realistic.

We'll just have to wait and see.

2k has been making it easier for cheesers to ruin my life lol..
But I figured out how to get past them. I'm currently on a 21 game win streak. No lie. But I haven't played that game for 2 months cause I'm scared of losing. I wanna go out like that. Plus if I play right now, I'll probably be rusty and lose my winning streak.

I just hope it's not as easy to score in the paint in 2k11 as it is in 2k10, and if they have classic teams!!? A classic association mode!? - would be awesome!! can't wait for this game.