Blackhawks @ Flyers IGT 3/25 at 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
YAh hes been okay. Maybe that injury rest rejuvinated him a bit? I have always been an oduya fan regardless but he is streaky also. That makes me a saad hypocrit. I dont mind...ill be that dude

Well at least you're honest about it. I'm often a relentless optimist with this team because they've won two Cups.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Lol im optimistic but i need one player a year to troll and i like doing it with saad. Games like tonight and the last dallas game were ones where kane was obviously missed. These games where lack of kane were and are still going to happen. Teams done well without him esp crawford to gain some points but we all know its a different team and harder to win in dominant fashion. So these loses and tight games arent a surprise still think overall the team can do better though with the remaining talent. Time for some guys to step up more again. Saad, toews, hossa, vermette, keith, seabs, sharp. These are 7 guys that need to get offense going again. They can.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Saad will be fine, it's just been a while since he threw it in a teammates wife... I missed the game last night but it seems like all went according to the home/road record plan.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's still too close to the ice for my comfort. Make his ass wait in the parking lot.

Still too close. Just cut him so he'll go back to the Czech Republic of where ever the hell he came from

Status
Not open for further replies.