The Bears are going to be good this year

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For real.

Pace doesn't sign McDonald if he thinks the team is going through a rebuild and won't be competing seriously in 2015. It wouldn't make sense.

The way some people thought this offseason was going to happen based on the rebuild assumption hasn't been the case. Pace and Fox think they can win now.

I have a feeling the 2015 Bears are going to show us exactly how bad Trestman and especially Tucker really were.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My thoughts exactly. I'm calling 10-6 with a first round playoff exit, because after all.. Cutler is still the QB (for now)

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For real.

Pace doesn't sign McDonald if he thinks the team is going through a rebuild and won't be competing seriously in 2015. It wouldn't make sense.

The way some people thought this offseason was going to happen based on the rebuild assumption hasn't been the case. Pace and Fox think they can win now.

I have a feeling the 2015 Bears are going to show us exactly how bad Trestman and especially Tucker really were.

Why is this so hard for some to believe?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For real.

I couldn't agree more Mick. I have real faith in pace and the coaching staff for once. I am optimistic for this season, more so than last year.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't care who we added on defense or who we draft. It will take time for the D to gel, so we will start seeing a good defense not until the 2nd half of the season. growing pains

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh...we'll see.....I certainly think the defense will be better. The offense will hinge on being able to run the ball.....I have my doubts.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't care who we added on defense or who we draft. It will take time for the D to gel, so we will start seeing a good defense not until the 2nd half of the season. growing pains

This is incorrect. They will be dominant from day one. Fangio doesn't fuck around, Mr Winman (if that's even your real name). You mess with him and he'll send the fellas round to your house.

And his last name ends in a vowel so these are not the kind of fellas you want coming over. Capiche?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:

I can't tell you how much I disagree. Fox, Fangio, Gase, will not tolerate sluggish growth. You are going to see a fired the fuck up unit flying around the field filling gaps and smashing skulls, WEEK 1.

Book it, subscribe, quote, sig...do whatever the fuck you gotta do but I'm telling you right meow!

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I have confidence we will see a high quality product on the defensive side of the ball as the personnel has already greatly improved and Fangio is one of if not the best at scheming for his guys on that side of the ball.

The O should be fine as they have said they are taking things away from Cutler and will rely on the run game far more. Keep the ball out of Cutler's hands as much as you can, run the ball, control the clock and play D and you can win football games.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have confidence we will see a high quality product on the defensive side of the ball as the personnel has already greatly improved and Fangio is one of if not the best at scheming for his guys on that side of the ball.

The O should be fine as they have said they are taking things away from Cutler and will rely on the run game far more. Keep the ball out of Cutler's hands as much as you can, run the ball, control the clock and play D and you can win football games.

Indeed.

I'm hoping the defense-heavy FA activity will enable them to address the OL a little in the draft too.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay is good enough to get the Bears, with a great defense, to the playoffs... May not win anything :marshmallow:, but he's good enough for the Bears to get there. Now, Fox must be feeling pretty confident about the Defense and the moves he for see's making to think we have a shot. Time will tell.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is incorrect. They will be dominant from day one. Fangio doesn't fuck around, Mr Winman (if that's even your real name). You mess with him and he'll send the fellas round to your house.

And his last name ends in a vowel so these are not the kind of fellas you want coming over. Capiche?

The Rodgers residence on Sunday morning:

[video=youtube;q2CX20bBNJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2CX20bBNJE[/video]

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, we say this every year. How long until the posts about how the Bears will dominate GB this year?

soon-raccoon.gif

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I hope you guys are right and that the defense starts clicking right away, my concern is the offense. I hope it doesn't get neglected because of the focus on the defense, there is still a lot of talent on the offense so I hope we get surprises on both sides of the ball this year

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish