Liked Posts:
Opening day, game starts at 3 CST

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I gotta work so radio for me

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
Opening day baby! Can't wait to see what we can do this season. Wish I could watch the game but living in AZ now is going to restrict me to listening on the radio. Regardless, White Sox baseball is back!

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
*Chirp*

I know it's one game and all, but those bullpen issues ....

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Glad I had to work late. Caught the last inning. What a pasting.
So glad I live in a ranch house, After last night and today, I'd be looking for the ledge right now.=)
Go Hawks Go Bulls.:beerbang:

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Not surprised about Samardzija's performance, don't think he is a number 1. He's the 3rd best pitcher on the team and could be 4th if Rodon comes up. Nervous about the bullpen already.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I agree, I never got the Shark Love, myself. I really didn't like him when he was a Cub, and I don't like him on the Sox. He's decent, but very much over rated, imo.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Exactly, he's a good 3, but going to be over-matched on Opening Day. I'm sure Boston will give him $200 million after this season.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
I agree, I never got the Shark Love, myself. I really didn't like him when he was a Cub, and I don't like him on the Sox. He's decent, but very much over rated, imo.

I think Samardzija over rates himself. But last year with the Cubs, he was the poster child for lack of run support.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
And that play by Ramirez? :smh: It seems they need to work on their mental mistakes as well. :yep:

But the 150 mil. dollar man can't hold a runner on first and can't get the lead runner out. That there is serious mental mistakes.:turrible:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Sorry Undisputed, this 'justachfan' got me rollin again and I forgot what thread I was in. Feel free to move my shit to the proper thread bro. :yep:

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
What a bummer of a game. The bull pen looked as bad as we feared today, I really hope Coop still has some magic left. This pitching staff will need him more than ever. Lots of games ahead. Not taking anything that happens in the next month serious.

Sorry Undisputed, this 'justachfan' got me rollin again and I forgot what thread I was in. Feel free to move my shit to the proper thread bro. :yep:

Done. Thanks for being cool about it. I appreciate that.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Yuck. Just a first game of the season. Bullpen while everyone is railing then. Jennings was pretty good until ramirez screwed up. Would have been out of that horrible inning. They got time to patch this up. Its good to gear sale will start this Sunday. Got Quintana next. Still think he should have gotten the opening day start but move on to the next one.