Nashville's new attempt at silencing Hawks fans

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Personally, I think people who cheer the anthem outside of the UC are obnoxious.

So now I can't cheer what I want, when I want, from my own home?

Wow DMelt.... srs :hitler:

:troll:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
geez.... SO MUCH OPPRESSION

oppressed-white-male-alert.gif

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Grimson came to your house and shit on your wife's chest.... didn't he?

Actually it was the other way around. I keep trying to tell her not to, but he pays well.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck Nashville and fuck USA I hope people scream their heads off and are obnoxious as shit. Nothing more annoying than honoring America before every god damn sporting event.

I refuse to stand or take off my hat during anthems at sporting events.

When they play the national anthem, I think about those who I know who honored their country via their service and sacrifice. But you go right ahead and keep your hat on and sit on your behind. Others have earned that right for you. To me, the anthem is pretty much a prayer of remembrance for people or it should be considered such.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
When they play the national anthem, I think about those who I know who honored their country via their service and sacrifice. But you go right ahead and keep your hat on and sit on your behind. Others have earned that right for you. To me, the anthem is pretty much a prayer of remembrance for people or it should be considered such.

Different strokes for different folks. :dunno:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

fuck the anthem... stupid ass song that shouldn't be forced on everyone

Forced on everyone? Anyone put a gun to your head, ace? If it is your thing to sit on your ass and be silent, then so be it. IF you want to post something stupid like this on a sports board, then that is your business also. Do you think that this bothers me that you are this stupid to make an issue out of it? Hilarious. Sit on your ass. Be a dope. It is your right to be ignorant. Be proud of that right. Show everyone that you will not be a conformist. Just know that millions of other people who value their own rights to rise and sing in support of their country do not really give a crap about your "statement". You are just not worth the trouble of being concerned. Is that okey dokey with you?

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:

That is how it is for my and why it has been a real long time since I cheered during it at a 'Hawks game. However, I really don't care that people cheer, sign, swig a beer, etc., during the NA. That is their choice and if it floats their boat, so be it. Besides, the cheering was great when it continued into the face off. Too bad they play such loud fucking music before hand to kill that. Also, I am just happy that all of the meathead "returning fans" no longer hassle me for not cheering.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forced on everyone? Anyone put a gun to your head, ace? If it is your thing to sit on your ass and be silent, then so be it. IF you want to post something stupid like this on a sports board, then that is your business also. Do you think that this bothers me that you are this stupid to make an issue out of it? Hilarious. Sit on your ass. Be a dope. It is your right to be ignorant. Be proud of that right. Show everyone that you will not be a conformist. Just know that millions of other people who value their own rights to rise and sing in support of their country do not really give a crap about your "statement". You are just not worth the trouble of being concerned. Is that okey dokey with you?

Lmao you stupid blind patriot. People like you make me want to throw up.

wake up.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao you stupid blind patriot. People like you make me want to throw up.

wake up.

This The Hawk guy is a true idiot. Calls himself "The Hawk" yet watches 3, maybe 4 Hawks games a year. Than he'll call you a dork because he can't swear on Mommy's computer without her finding out. Then he'll whine to the mods that people are picking on him.

He's a hopeless case.

TCD

Liked Posts:
They should do the lords prayer before games if they are going to do the anthem. Make it fare for everyone and keep everyone safe!!!

Fuck the anthems in hockey. Baseball can keep the American anthem where it all started and what is a raw raw raw!!! USA USA!!! game. I don't even want to hear the Canadian anthem at hockey games it is all bullshit esp when half the players on the ice or at games arent American nor Canadian born. Def don't want to hear it when it is in both English and French at Canadian rinks!! Its all Special person and a waste of time. Want your American patriotic moments go watch Kevin Costner movies. If a dumb fuck Canadian wants their patriotic moment they can go watch SCTV reruns. I want games opening with loud metal bands eating the heads off bats and bunnies at center ice not political exploits. I watch sports to get away from that political shit not to see more of it.

Even at Olympic hockey events that political bull shit can lick my balls. Don't know why people always want to be reminded of or think they need to be reminded about patriotic shit every fucking god damn second of the god damn fucking day. Are you going to forget about the military and what a fantastic fucking country you are in if you don't hear a fucking anthem at a fucking sporting event? FUCK MAN!!! JUST FUCK!!

Or each team should have their own specific team anthem they play and they play both at games. Then fans can have at cheering or booing the shit out of them. That would be funner than the stupid national anthems which everyone gets all pissy and sensitive about anyways if someone fucks them up. Such lame.

The Hawk? Do you think about all the Canadian Servicemen when the Canadian anthem is played at hockey games? Do you think about their involvement and help in the fights for democratic freedoms and wars against fascism, terrorism and all that evil shit? Probably not, I bet you actually sit down or yawn or half ass a hat off while you think about the womans ass in the row infront of you.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Thats why Futball is a bit better, their team chanting and songs are at least innovative and fun, while still psudeo-nationalistic in some ways. Their mocking chants are FAR better than those in the US and at hockey games. How many times do we need to have A goalies name in a slow two syllable manner shouted or Detroit Sucks being a chant. That is far worse. Seeing Winnipeg mock the Sharks last month was an awesome chant that is far too rare.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just think they should change the anthems to something more appropriate...Yeah, the Star Spangled Banner isn nice, but "America...FUCK YEAH!" represents America so much better.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thats why Futball is a bit better, their team chanting and songs are at least innovative and fun, while still psudeo-nationalistic in some ways. Their mocking chants are FAR better than those in the US and at hockey games. How many times do we need to have A goalies name in a slow two syllable manner shouted or Detroit Sucks being a chant. That is far worse. Seeing Winnipeg mock the Sharks last month was an awesome chant that is far too rare.

I'll give you that--early autumn 2011 the Timbers Army started chanting, "We don't burn our town down when we lose" at every game vs. the Whitecaps.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
You'd think Nashville would rather want to focus on winning the games instead of trying to find ways of making a "better home advantage".

Whether they like it or not, we have a brand that is the best in the sport. Our fans travel well, and if it wasn't because of us, they'd likely be selling tickets over Craigslist. Personally, I don't see why they're wasting their time over a silly issue like this.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
You'd think Nashville would rather want to focus on winning the games instead of trying to find ways of making a "better home advantage".

Whether they like it or not, we have a brand that is the best in the sport. Our fans travel well, and if it wasn't because of us, they'd likely be selling tickets over Craigslist. Personally, I don't see why they're wasting their time over a silly issue like this.

Who the fuck is this guy.you think you can just show up willy nilly... GTFO

ps we miss you.