Nashville's new attempt at silencing Hawks fans

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats why Futball is a bit better, their team chanting and songs are at least innovative and fun, while still psudeo-nationalistic in some ways. Their mocking chants are FAR better than those in the US and at hockey games. How many times do we need to have A goalies name in a slow two syllable manner shouted or Detroit Sucks being a chant. That is far worse. Seeing Winnipeg mock the Sharks last month was an awesome chant that is far too rare.

Look, I understand everyone's emotions are running a bit high right now, but please don't ever bring up soccer in here again. ;)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lmao you stupid blind patriot. People like you make me want to throw up.

wake up.

Throw up then. Puke your guts out. It is your right to be both stupid and sick.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This The Hawk guy is a true idiot. Calls himself "The Hawk" yet watches 3, maybe 4 Hawks games a year. Than he'll call you a dork because he can't swear on Mommy's computer without her finding out. Then he'll whine to the mods that people are picking on him.

He's a hopeless case.

Way to go, little cubbie. Way to tell me off. Have you finished cleaning out your toilets yet at Piggley? How old are you anyway? Can't be more than 12 based on your poor excuses for posts. Its really too bad that dorks like you have to pollute boards like this.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They should do the lords prayer before games if they are going to do the anthem. Make it fare for everyone and keep everyone safe!!!

Fuck the anthems in hockey. Baseball can keep the American anthem where it all started and what is a raw raw raw!!! USA USA!!! game. I don't even want to hear the Canadian anthem at hockey games it is all bullshit esp when half the players on the ice or at games arent American nor Canadian born. Def don't want to hear it when it is in both English and French at Canadian rinks!! Its all Special person and a waste of time. Want your American patriotic moments go watch Kevin Costner movies. If a dumb fuck Canadian wants their patriotic moment they can go watch SCTV reruns. I want games opening with loud metal bands eating the heads off bats and bunnies at center ice not political exploits. I watch sports to get away from that political shit not to see more of it.

Even at Olympic hockey events that political bull shit can lick my balls. Don't know why people always want to be reminded of or think they need to be reminded about patriotic shit every fucking god damn second of the god damn fucking day. Are you going to forget about the military and what a fantastic fucking country you are in if you don't hear a fucking anthem at a fucking sporting event? FUCK MAN!!! JUST FUCK!!

Or each team should have their own specific team anthem they play and they play both at games. Then fans can have at cheering or booing the shit out of them. That would be funner than the stupid national anthems which everyone gets all pissy and sensitive about anyways if someone fucks them up. Such lame.

The Hawk? Do you think about all the Canadian Servicemen when the Canadian anthem is played at hockey games? Do you think about their involvement and help in the fights for democratic freedoms and wars against fascism, terrorism and all that evil shit? Probably not, I bet you actually sit down or yawn or half ass a hat off while you think about the womans ass in the row infront of you.

I told you what I think about when our national anthem is played. I think about those people who created our country and fought for our freedoms, many of which bled and died in the process. You and your buddies can do what you want to do. I know what I and my buddies did.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way to go, little cubbie. Way to tell me off. Have you finished cleaning out your toilets yet at Piggley? How old are you anyway? Can't be more than 12 based on your poor excuses for posts. Its really too bad that dorks like you have to pollute boards like this.

Again I have better things to do than clean out toilets. I'm much older than 12, pal. Say that sounds more like you're age. Must be why you picked that number.

It's actually funny how everything you say about me is true about yourself

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I told you what I think about when our national anthem is played. I think about those people who created our country and fought for our freedoms, many of which bled and died in the process. You and your buddies can do what you want to do. I know what I and my buddies did.

Did Mommy write that post for you? Sounds too unintelligent to come from yourself, based on the other crap you've posted.

Say, isn't it bedtime?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

So you think you're entitled to the adulation?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Stop being a fucking bleeding heart American you dumb fuck. Go to a sporting event to watch the sport... not put your meek little hand over your heart and be a cute little ' proud to be american' drone. You are pathetic.

Sports has nothing to do with the country you blindly support. Pretty sad that you're one of the brainwashed morons who think we need to honor this shitty country in every way possible.

The people who created this country would find it absolutely repulsive that we are where we are today. Although I wouldn't expect you to know anything about the founding fathers because you're a dumbass.

No one has fought for my freedom... get that nonsense out of your head ASAP.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did Mommy write that post for you? Sounds too unintelligent to come from yourself, based on the other crap you've posted.

Say, isn't it bedtime?

Grow up.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you think you're entitled to the adulation?

What adulation? You think whatever you want to think and do whatever you want to do. As long as you don't fuck with me and what I think and do, we are going to be just fine.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What adulation? You think whatever you want to think and do whatever you want to do. As long as you don't fuck with me and what I think and do, we are going to be just fine.

Shut the hell up and learn to multi-quote, idiot.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL coming from you. You are the biggest Special person I have ever seen on a message board in any capacity.

Uh huh. Your opinion has no relevance or import. Keep going, though, you are continuing to represent yourself very accurately.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh huh. Your opinion has no relevance or import. Keep going, though, you are continuing to represent yourself very accurately.

Not sure if things are tough over at your trailer park but you should probably park it and relax for the night because you're clearly coming off as a dumbfuck over here.

Just a suggestion man. Otherwise, hope you're having an OK night.

Don't forget to tighten that American flag bandana I know you're wearing. American can do no wrong!!! RAH RAH RAH!!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop being a fucking bleeding heart American you dumb fuck. Go to a sporting event to watch the sport... not put your meek little hand over your heart and be a cute little ' proud to be american' drone. You are pathetic.

Sports has nothing to do with the country you blindly support. Pretty sad that you're one of the brainwashed morons who think we need to honor this shitty country in every way possible.

The people who created this country would find it absolutely repulsive that we are where we are today. Although I wouldn't expect you to know anything about the founding fathers because you're a dumbass.

No one has fought for my freedom... get that nonsense out of your head ASAP.

Your parents really should be so proud to have raised such an enlightened soul like you. Feel free to drone on and on about who you think is ignorant in this, though. It is your right which has been GIVEN to you by people a lot better than you are.