IGT: BULLS vs Nets Monday April 13th @ 6:30pm on CSN

Who Wins?

• Nets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why couldn't we sign Joe Johnson in 2010?!?

• Players whose first and last names start with the same letter

• Total voters

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Assuming the Bulls move the ball well like they did last night, they have a legit chance against anyone in the East. Their shooters were getting wide open 3s so if those are going in, they're generally good enough in all other areas to come out on top. That said, I don't see them beating the Warriors or Spurs if by some miracle they got that far. Cleveland's ability to get offensive rebounds may be what puts them on top if/when we play them. I actually give us a better chance in a series against Atlanta than Cleveland because of that rebounding. Assuming Atlanta doesn't go crazy from 3, which is entirely possible.

Did Atlanta lose Thabo last night?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
the problem with the Nets is they got a team full of overpaid players that have zero heart

we seen this back in 2012 when a severely undermanned Bulls team beat them in game 7...Miami proved you could "buy" a championship but you have got to have the right players

i don't expect the Bulls to go all out and mortgage the future and spend extensive amounts of money for some subpar players....just not be as conservative/penny pinching as they are

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
the problem with the Nets is they got a team full of overpaid players that have zero heart
[video=youtube;0rn_cbYxruk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rn_cbYxruk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The Bulls have heart. Miles of Heart.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did Atlanta lose Thabo last night?
I fail to see the relevance of Thabo to anything as he's no difference maker, but as Scoot said, he was arrested or something. Out of the picture. Possibly Antic as well.