OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The towing company employee, who showed admirable restraint during the encounter, replied by warning McHenry that she was being recorded. That didn’t deter McHenry from spewing a series of insults in the other woman’s direction, including:

“I have a degree and you don’t.”

“I wouldn’t work in a scumbag place like this. It makes my skin crawl even being here.”

“With no education, no skill set — I just want to clarify that. Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing?”

“I have a brain and you don’t.”

continued in the link.

britt-mchenry-espn.png

Really very hot, but I'm not sure if she'll have a TV career going forward. She just kept insulting someone that was doing their job because she was dumb enough to get her car towed. Other ESPN personalities have gotten far harsher suspensions for doing less.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
McHenry can be heard saying, “I’m in the news sweetheart, I will f—ing sue this place.”
“Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing?”
“I’m on television and you’re in a f—ing trailer, honey.”
“Lose some weight, baby girl.”

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I hope she ends up stepping down or gets fired

Hopefully the public backlash takes her ego down 1000 pegs

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
ESPN should fire Britt McHenry and give the other woman the money that would have been hers. That way the other woman would be the one with a lot of money.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the public backlash takes her ego down 1000 pegs

This is America. She'll probably sue the towing company employee for pushing her to the limit where she no longer could be held accountable for what she was saying.

What a Class A-bitch. Such an entitled brat. I hope she ends up living in a fuc**** trailer, like she stated that the employee did. This type of person needs to be humbled bigtime.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

[h=4]Britt McHenry · @BrittMcHenry[/h] 16th Apr 2015 from TwitLonger

In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.

She was suspended for a week while they investigate

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
What a fucking bitch. I guess she doesn't realize that she's on TV because she's hot, and probably not because she has a degree. I wonder what she'd be doing if she looked like a female Packers fan.

To me she's moved into the realm of being too bitch to watch. When she gives the prom queen smile from the sidelines I'll keep thinking of her bullying someone that didn't diserve it.

Scratch that, I want her to interview Ritchie Incognito all the time. Every week of the football season both her and Ritchie would discuss proper bullying techniques and best practices and how to intimidate people. When week 17 finally comes I'd like her to hit Ritchie over the back of the head with a folding chair.

That is what I want.

Also, while she's interviewing Ritchie she's in lingerie.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah, I have no clue she is.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
ESPN should fire Britt McHenry and give the other woman the money that would have been hers. That way the other woman would be the one with a lot of money.

So, you are expecting ESPN to be the voice of reason...

747.gif