OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
lol its generally callin them lazy bastards ect ect telling them to do their jobs

I am going to guess you don't work in investment banking, the medical field, mid-end or higher law or high end media or publishing and most other white collar fields.

You wouldn't last long in most white collar environments- outside maybe sales- by screaming, cussing and calling people "lazy bastards".

The girl in question has a Masters from NWestern, so those would be the most probable places for her to want to work.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going to guess you don't work in investment banking, the medical field, mid-end or higher law or high end media or publishing and most other white collar fields.

You wouldn't last long in most white collar environments- outside maybe sales- by screaming, cussing and calling people "lazy bastards".

The girl in question has a Masters from NWestern, so those would be the most probable places for her to want to work.

yea I don't have a degree

Grown-Man-Crying.gif

if only I had gotten into OSU

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is ok hbk, it isnt your fault she is an entitled cunt.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I seem to remember very few people having a problem with banning a businessman for life and forcing him to sell off his business last year because a person illegally recorded him in his own home saying something privately on his own time.

But no, now canning someone for something outside of work is questionable. Tell that to all the people fired after misdemeanor arrests and DUIs.

Let burn down Facebook!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I've chewed out my fair share of people because of either their work or the work of the company that they represent, so I get that, but I can't remember ever crossing the line and making it personal. If all McHenry did was rip into the tow company for what they did, it probably would have blew over relatively quickly. But she took it to a person level, which I'm sure is what most people take exception to.

Nailed it.

There's a big difference between, "What your company does is a scam, and you should be ashamed of yourself" and "You're fat/dumb/stupid/etc."

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
yea I don't have a degree

Grown-Man-Crying.gif

if only I had gotten into OSU

Admirable job at arguing against my argument that you didn't have a bachelors....

Wait, where did I argue that?

"Degree" =/= Graduate degree from Northwestern in a very competitive field.

Get a job at ESPN/ABC/Disney with your degree and start "confronting" people and calling them names and using abusive language. See how long you last there, lol.