Doug Buffone passed away..

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Congrats guys, bear nation lost a great and you assholes couldn't spam the thread with bullshit.

Well done,Truly. From showing no respect on here to realizing some of you post during the actual God damn bears game instead of watching it had made me realize there are some where this is much more than a football board. But a social gathering, and it's quite sad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With sports teams you associate certain voices with being a fan of that team. Doug was always one of those voices I always associated with the Bears. He just SOUNDED like a Bears fan if that makes sense. RIP buddy.

Couldn't agree more.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
Damn, going to miss Doug on the radio. Bears season won't be the same without him.

I could listen to him tell old Bears stories for hours. His training camp stories are classic. Score just replayed the story about him and the raccoon in his dorm room. Hilarious.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Congrats guys, bear nation lost a great and you assholes couldn't spam the thread with bullshit.

Well done,Truly. From showing no respect on here to realizing some of you post during the actual God damn bears game instead of watching it had made me realize there are some where this is much more than a football board. But a social gathering, and it's quite sad.

It must be challenging for you to post with all the tears in your eyes and the ridiculous amounts of sand in your vagina.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Most people are being cool.... really just me and Wild_X being jerks if we are being honest.... why are you alienating the remainder of the board when only a few people were less than kind in your thread?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, Fuck you and you're sensitive vagina. We deal with death on a regular basis in my line of work. Some of us use humor to get through. Poor taste or not it's how some people cope.

Your suburban bubble protects you from the real world.

Only those that have walked the line understand W/C.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
It must be challenging for you to post with all the tears in your eyes and the ridiculous amounts of sand in your vagina.

In just glad you are able to type considering I'm sure you are grabbing someone's dick. Gobble gobble[emoji6]

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Most people are being cool.... really just me and Wild_X being jerks if we are being honest.... why are you alienating the remainder of the board when only a few people were less than kind in your thread?

More important, why is he spamming his tribute thread with his dramatic responses to your toad posts?

Seems kind of disrespectful.

RIP Big Doug.

Mitchapalooza

Literally dont even know who this is. Heard his name a few times but thats about it. RIP doe.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
In just glad you are able to type considering I'm sure you are grabbing someone's dick. Gobble gobble[emoji6]

what would Doug Buffone say about comments like this in the wake of his death, shame on you despbro for disrespecting Buffone like this...have you no shame.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Saw him play alongside Butkus & even in the years after Butkus retired. I recall seeing Doug pick off a pass at a game I attended during his final NFL season. Wish I could've gotten his radio rants here where I live, but never got that opportunity. Doug epitomized what being a true Bear is all about. I'm truly saddened to hear of his passing away & offer my condolences to his family. He will be missed.