What pick at #7 would really piss you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What player that is a first round prospect would piss you off if the Bears drafted him?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Perriman. You might as well start the fire Pace clock if Perriman is the pick.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Perriman, or a completely out of left field pick.

Honestly, I think Bears fans should prepare themselves more for the "who the fuck is that guy" pick

ghost_of_halas

Liked Posts:
I will be happy with any pick that pans out and does not require an explaination on how he was not going to be there at 39. After the pick I would love to hear about how the Bears were not expecting the player to be there and could not have hoped for a better result and for it ro be believable.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Why Ray, despite his size have you seen his tape? The guy is relentless and nasty.

There is a ridiculously ignorant hate for Raye amongst some posters.

I think it might have to do with the post combine/pro day reports and people simply jumping on whichever workout warriors are being hyped up at the moment.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
What player that is a first round prospect would piss you off if the Bears drafted him?

Any WR or RB. Consistent winners are built from the lines out and the Bears aren't in any position to take a luxury pick in this draft. They gotta get the lines right. If they don't, nothing else matters.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Any WR or RB. Consistent winners are built from the lines out and the Bears aren't in any position to take a luxury pick in this draft. They gotta get the lines right. If they don't, nothing else matters.

The lines arent nearly as poor as made out to be by some. On D, as long as they have/get get NT Fangio is happy with theyll be fine. olb would be more of a concern than d-line. And the O-line is more than adequate. though that isnt to say depth isnt always something to consider, they arent is such a terrible position that they need to draft for need on the lines, or any position.

a true franchise QB is a far more pressing need than any other. and even then they shouldnt draft one unless they truly believe hes the future. just go BPA period. Though a first round RB would piss me off a bit.

Zenjohn

Liked Posts:
The reason Shane Ray or Todd Gurley would piss me off is the Bears have such a bad history with high ceiling players that have injures or injury concerns. Why should we have to shop the scratch and dent isle when we have a number 7 pick?

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Trae Wayans or Danny Shelton

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
last year was the most embarrassed ive ever been to be a Bears fan.
if we draft a WR in the 1st, instead of fixing are D, I expect more of the same.
as great as Fangio is, you still have to invest in talent to have a good D......just ask the Ravens or seahawks

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
There is a ridiculously ignorant hate for Raye amongst some posters.

I think it might have to do with the post combine/pro day reports and people simply jumping on whichever workout warriors are being hyped up at the moment.

I like Ray, I just don't see him as a top 10 pick in this draft. He put up great numbers against horrible offensive lineman. He doesn't seem to have the power or size to set the edge in the run game, and I question his ability to be an elite pass rusher at the next level. I've maintained all along that Beasley is the best pass rusher in this draft and will wreck havoc in Fangio's system. I would not be opposed to Ray in the second round, as he has a high ceiling.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
last year was the most embarrassed ive ever been to be a Bears fan.
if we draft a WR in the 1st, instead of fixing are D, I expect more of the same.
as great as Fangio is, you still have to invest in talent to have a good D......just ask the Ravens or seahawks

Some of the most productive Seahawks are later round guys. Sherman, Cam and Wagner, just to name a few... Pace has to pick difference makers regardless of position and stay true to his board. No reaching!

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
Some of the most productive Seahawks are later round guys. Sherman, Cam and Wagner, just to name a few... Pace has to pick difference makers regardless of position and stay true to his board. No reaching!

cool. now go look at the Ravens draft history.
im just not buying, this whole idea that, barring Leonard Williams every one else is a reach on Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.