(IST) CDF: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (WC1) Minnesota Wild

Who will win this matchup?

• Total voters

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
we barely scraped by an injured Nashville team that was missing Fisher for half the series, and Weber for almost the entire round.

Chicago needs to get their shit together quick.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you look closely during a Bulls game you can still see the hockey boards up around the court. They're always there.

Like da fisch.... :-v

RX6lrnC.png

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Potentially big news out of practice this morning: Teuvo in a black sweater, Versteeg in white.

That could mean Teuvo goes back into the lineup and Versteeg goes out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Potentially big news out of practice this morning: Teuvo in a black sweater, Versteeg in white.

That could mean Teuvo goes back into the lineup and Versteeg goes out.

I would be ok with this.... Versteeg has played like shit for most of the post season thus far.

I do think if Teuvo is in he needs to be on a top line, not trying to play the grinder game on line 4.

Would love to see what a Teuvo - Toews - Hossa line could do together and behind them a Saad - Sharp - Kane line

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Per Lazerus on Twitter, here are the lines:

Saad-Toews-Hossa
Bickell-Richards-Kane
Sharp-Vermette-Teravainen
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

LOVE these lines.

Having someone in Teuvo who can get the puck to a gifted shooter like Sharp could really get that third line going.

Bickell on the second line should help create some space for Richards and Kane to work, too.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you really trying to become the Village Idiot today? You miss BB and Despbro that much?

Is this some sort of veild ban threat? "Village" "BB" "Despbro?"

Not sure why asking questions and seeking knowledge makes me bannable all of a sudden. The guys you mention usually act like they know everything, i'm just trying to learn more about hockey and stuff.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Saad-Toews-Hossa
Bickell-Richards-Kane
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

LOVE these lines.

Having someone in Teuvo who can get the puck to a gifted shooter like Sharp could really get that third line going.

Bickell on the second line should help create some space for Richards and Kane to work, too.

I feel like we are back on nintendo world hockey. Bickel(fat guy) and Kane(skinny guy) and Richards (medium guy) = success. A little of everything on each line. Tuevo assist to Sharp goal would be a cool development to start seeing with frequency. Vermette can win those faceoffs and they can attack.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Saad-Toews-Hossa
Bickell-Richards-Kane
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

LOVE these lines.

I like it. I'm excited to see that 3rd line in action

Reactions: B18

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully Crawford can recover from his Jekyll/Hyde complex and has a clear mind in this series. Otherwise, it will be ugly like the last series was.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Crawford can recover from his Jekyll/Hyde complex and has a clear mind in this series. Otherwise, it will be ugly like the last series was.

Who do you think is better at PK? Crawford or Darling?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

I hope Crawford can channel what he did against the Wild in the playoffs last season. Damn near single-handedly won that series.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
No way the hawks play thrusday with the draft here, NFL would try to squash them... hahah so I bet the hawks play thursday.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Don't think this will surprise anyone, but Crawford starts Game 1 per everyone on Twitter just now.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
So theoretically they wouldn't be at the UC at the same time right?

Correct. Games 1 and 2 for the Hawks would either be Thursday+Saturday or Friday+Sunday at the UC. It all depends on the results of the Red Wings-Lightning series so the NHL can release the dates.

The Bulls wouldn't be here til the middle of next week while we're in Minnesota.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why is everyone trolling hhm?

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
No way the hawks play thrusday with the draft here, NFL would try to squash them... hahah so I bet the hawks play thursday.

Regardless of what happens, the NFL will conflict with the Hawks regardless if the game turns out to be on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday due to the Draft being a 3-day event.

There's also Las Vegas who may also want games earlier that day due to the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight as well that very Saturday night. We never know, but money does spur the industry, does it not?

To the effect of both reasons alone, don't be surprised if NBC tries to make Game 2 an early game Saturday to avoid the conflict.

I'm personally hoping for a Friday-Sunday schedule because I'll be at the Bears Draft Party on Thursday Night...

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Saad-Toews-Hossa
Bickell-Richards-Kane
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

LOVE these lines.

Fan of those lines as well. Glad to see Teuvo with Sharp. Bigfoot normally has good games against the Wild, so good to see him with Kane and Richards.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Regardless of what happens, the NFL will conflict with the Hawks regardless if the game turns out to be on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday due to the Draft being a 3-day event.

There's also Las Vegas who may also want games earlier that day due to the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight as well that very Saturday night. We never know, but money does spur the industry, does it not?

To the effect of both reasons alone, don't be surprised if NBC tries to make Game 2 an early game Saturday to avoid the conflict.

I'm personally hoping for a Friday-Sunday schedule.
Yes, but no one really cares about days 2 and 3... and 3 for sure.