Bears season ticket relocation?

Jkudia

Liked Posts:
Anyone have any luck using the new chicago bears season ticket relocation website this weekend? I think it's open till Tuesday.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
No idea, I'm still in the 300's on the wait list however everytme I have called the ticket office they have been very helpfull. Give em a call tomorrow.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
is anyone actually going to buy tickets for bears games this season?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hell no. I told my dad you better get your money quick and early this season.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
is anyone actually going to buy tickets for bears games this season?

i am praying that they dont move the list this year because I dont want the tickets yet. If my number comes up then I will buy them and try to sell them as a package for face value prior to the start of the season.

Rise

Liked Posts:
He is talking about the relocation for current season ticket holders, not the waiting list.

I had luck last year sort of. I really want to get a lower row as I'm on the 45 yard line but in row 30+ it sucks. No luck this year for me.

tomleep

Liked Posts:
Yes I moved from the 400 grandstand to 300 level north endzone. Jkudia did you have any luck?

Jkudia

Liked Posts:
Yes same thing. Was able to move from last row in 400 level grandstand corner to north endzone. Very happy with the upgrade.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Im like 2500 on the list, wont see tickets until Im 50-60. Hopefully the Bears will be good by then.

tomleep

Liked Posts:
Jkudia I was also happy but the only thing is that I'm pretty far back (row 27) in the middle of the north endzone. I guess not bad considering I could only relocate starting Friday. Just curious were you able to get lower rows and what day were you able to relocate?

Jkudia

Liked Posts:
I was a first year season ticket holder last year. Had the worst seats in the house - section 443, row 36. (Literally the last row). Almost didn't renew it was so bad. Had to go on Friday at noon. Only thing I could find not in 400 level was two in 300 level north endzone row 25. I was prob done with the process by 12:03. I enjoyed the new system re upgraded locations and am so happy to be out of 400 level.

tomleep

Liked Posts:
Thx for letting me know. I saw closer rows at the corners of the north endzone but further rows for the middle. I ended up w section 352. Did you get a decent section? Just asking because I too was surprised by the selection despite the bears saying 98 percent retention

Jkudia

Liked Posts:
What time did you get in? Noon or before? I ended up in 351 row 25. It's literally all I saw. I guess we are neighbors now!

tomleep

Liked Posts:
Thx for letting me know. I got in at noon. I was specifically looking for aisle or two seats away from an aisle

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
So from what I gather from Tomleep and Jkudia.... You are stuck with the seats you are given the first year but every year after the first there is a few day window to log on and switch your sears for better ones.

Please confirm and elaborate if you can. Thanks!

Jkudia

Liked Posts:
Yes, basically. This is the second year they are doing relocations via the ticketmaster pick your seats system, where you can log on at a specific time and see all the different locations available. However I called the ticket office before my specific time and they said I likely wouldn't find any availability for 300 level end zone, and would probably only end up moving up 4-5 rows in 400 level. She suggested if I saw anything in 300 level to take it immediately bc it would be gone in seconds.

We will see how I like these new seats (I won't miss the hike to last row of 400 level). This new system to me seemed smart, easy, and fair. But I got exactly what I wanted so I'm biased.

tomleep

Liked Posts:
SERE Bear-yes that is correct. First year Chicago Bears send an email and basically tell you your seat location. I was fortunate to get aisle seats in the 400s grandstand but my row was very high and section was terrible.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Unless you purchase PSL's, then you can pick which seats up for sale you want to spend your $$ on and skip the waiting list for season tickets.

tomleep

Liked Posts:
The following year based on when you got season tickets initially you are given a date to relocate.

Jkudia-were you able to get aisle seats your first year or during this year's relocation? or somewhere close to the aisle? just wondering as I like to be close to the aisle but wasn't able to for the relocation.