Game 6 IGT: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavs (Cavs lead series 3-2) 7:00PM CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Gasol is absolutely the difference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron travels at least 5 times a game. Refs did call several traveling calls on him in this series.

By "several" do you mean "two"? It's not only traveling calls he gets away with. The guy is allowed to foul you while he defends you as much as he wants. In Game 3, the referees probably "missed" at least 7 or 8 fouls on LeBron James.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
By "several" do you mean "two"? It's not only traveling calls he gets away with. The guy is allowed to foul you while he defends you as much as he wants. In Game 3, the referees probably "missed" at least 7 or 8 fouls on LeBron James.

This is what the NBA game is all about. It is all about the referees and who the league wants to put into the championship. Yeah, a team can advance in spite of it but it is tough because of the crooked culture of the NBA. The game is horseshit, plain and simple. There is no flow to the game because of what the refs do. Then when you add the corruption of players dictating the teams that they will play for, it just gets worse.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
As I posted above, it all came down to a healthy Gasol. When he was in the game to start the bulls had a lead. He couldn't continue, the Bulls lost the lead and the game. Simple really.

Post game analysis... Wish we could get rid of Rose. He's no longer a top 10 guard or close to a MVP player. Get rid of Noah.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is what the NBA game is all about. It is all about the referees and who the league wants to put into the championship. Yeah, a team can advance in spite of it but it is tough because of the crooked culture of the NBA. The game is horseshit, plain and simple. There is no flow to the game because of what the refs do. Then when you add the corruption of players dictating the teams that they will play for, it just gets worse.
Then why do you watch, or more importantly to the rest of our well being, continue to post?

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate when he bull rushes defenders. Lowers his shoulder like a battering ram. Granted, I think they called a charge on him doing that to Rose once during the series.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would have hated Jordan then...

Jordan got a lot of superstar / "benefit of the doubt" calls. So did Wade. So did a few others. But LeBron James is on a different level, it seems like. The guy can do no wrong in the eyes of the officials. He's truly the NBA's "golden boy". But he gets way more favoritism than any of the other players. It was pretty bad with Michael Jordan... but LeBron James? Just forget about it. And this is a version of the NBA that has much more finesse play and far more individual restrictions defensively as compared to Jordan's era. Comparing referees' favoritism towards Michael, in his day, is like comparing apples and oranges when you compare it to the royal treatment LeBron gets from the refs in his day. Jordan never even fouled out of a game after the year 1990 until like 2003. But it's still not on the same scale.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jordan got a lot of superstar / "benefit of the doubt" calls. So did Wade. So did a few others. But LeBron James is on a different level, it seems like. The guy can do no wrong in the eyes of the officials. He's truly the NBA's "golden boy". But he gets way more favoritism than any of the other players. It was pretty bad with Michael Jordan... but LeBron James? Just forget about it. And this is a version of the NBA that has much more finesse play and far more individual restrictions defensively as compared to Jordan's era. Comparing referees' favoritism towards Michael, in his day, is like comparing apples and oranges when you compare it to the royal treatment LeBron gets from the refs in his day. Jordan never even fouled out of a game after the year 1990 until like 2003. But it's still not on the same scale.
Ehhhhhh idk about that...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

You have to be kidding me. Jordan got better treatment on and off the court from the referees. Not really debatable.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to be kidding me. Jordan got better treatment on and off the court from the referees. Not really debatable.

By the last three-peat, Jordan was a golden boy of the referees. But LeBron got that treatment for nearly his entire career. From 1996-1998, the treatment Jordan got was very similar to the LeBron treatment right now.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
By the last three-peat, Jordan was a golden boy of the referees. But LeBron got that treatment for nearly his entire career. From 1996-1998, the treatment Jordan got was very similar to the LeBron treatment right now.
Idk man...he was still getting to the line 8-10 times per game on the regular before 96

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Idk man...he was still getting to the line 8-10 times per game on the regular before 96
Jordan's highest per game FT attempts was the 86-87 and 87-88 season. Both of those seasons were in the double digits. The 88-89 season had him averaging 9.8 FT attempts per game.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
True, but that was in part due to him being [Triple H voice] that. damn. good.

Based on that statement...you don't have an idea as to how much leniency Jordan was shown during his career. Both of them are that damn good...

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Thing is I have never seen MJ crying for calls.

LeBron is ALWAYS in the face of the ref after he was whistled for a foul or after he didn´t draw one.

That´s what is fucks people up big time!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True, but that was in part due to him being [Triple H voice] that. damn. good.
Tell me this isn't preferential treatment

[video=youtube;oO4Fnv_5VIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO4Fnv_5VIc[/video]