2015 NBA Playoffs Conference Finals Discussion Thread

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
2 people contesting lebron jumpers and the Hawks still getting the defensive rebound :smh:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
2 people contesting lebron jumpers and the Hawks still getting the defensive rebound :smh:
But Cleveland is still hitting three's.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Hawks just have nobody for LBJ...hes doing what he wants

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Korver hasn't heated up yet. Jeff Teague is exploiting Kyrie.

Thompson going to work on the boards again...Big reason why they have a 10+ difference in rebounding...

J.R Smith has looked like Ray Allen the past two series.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lol how could you seriously not call a back court on that? Refs sure like to suck Cleveland off

ob1force

Liked Posts:
ATL getting a lot of bogus calls against them. Why am I not surprised lol.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Korver hasn't heated up yet. Jeff Teague is exploiting Kyrie.

Thompson going to work on the boards again...Big reason why they have a 10+ difference in rebounding...

J.R Smith has looked like Ray Allen the past two series.
Korver dies after the 1st round of the playoffs.. don't you know this?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Looking just like last series. Offense goes dead right as lebron isn't doing anything, then right on cue jr smith catches fire.

I underestimated their role players. If they're this fucking good then they just might beat the Warriors.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
wonder what SP94 would have to say

5 threads on standpatpax not trading for JR

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Lebron just simply makes every single role player better...It happened in Miami too. Every game, there will always be at least one scrub/average role player on Lebron's team that heats up and has a big game. J.R Smith is a little better than the average role player but he ain't this good either...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lebron just simply makes every single role player better...It happened in Miami too. Every game, there will always be at least one scrub/average role player on Lebron's team that heats up and has a big game. J.R Smith is a little better than the average role player but he ain't this good either...
This game is more classic JR Smith. Makes everything. Next game he's goes like 1-9... Unless he's changed all of a sudden. LeBron usually benches JR Smith or tells him to fucking stupid shooting until crunch time though if he's not making them.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Carroll probably tore some ligaments in that left knee right there. Huge blow for ATL and man what a shame, the guy was about to make bank in free agency too.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
If Carrol is out say goodbye to Atlanta. Literally nobody to defend Lebron.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
SP94 was right all along. :kermit:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow...Carroll out is huge. Can't believe Lebron has this good a chance at leading this ragtag group of Cavs to the Finals. I mean...Lebron is the best player on the planet, but holy crap things always seem to conveniently work out for him.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Pax did trade for JR. Get your story straight son!

ok traded for him then handed him a ticket to Denver as soon as he stepped into O'Hare

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow...Carroll out is huge. Can't believe Lebron has this good a chance at leading this ragtag group of Cavs to the Finals. I mean...Lebron is the best player on the planet, but holy crap things always seem to conveniently work out for him.
LeBron pretty much proves without a doubt he's the best player on the planet.. if anyone still had doubt. I think LeBron still lacks the killer instincts of Jordan/Kobe.. but he can get it done with his shear size and talent. He also has something that Jordan has as well and that's making his teammates a lot better than they really are. And he has the ability to keep JR Smith in check, much like Jordan and Pippen did with Rodman.