Words from Jon Bostic

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever, fuck marshal.

What I thought was interesting was the defensive part. How they already have more plays implemented then they did all of last year. No wonder why we sucked.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would love to actually see ANY proof that this conversation actually took place. There is almost nothing in here that I believe came out of his mouth.

Players almost NEVER bash their previous HC. Especially a guy that is still coaching.

And for the record, he was paid 300K of 1.2 mil signing bonus when he signed his contract. So... No. I'm not buying this.

Ok, you don't have to, I am just passing on what I read.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Im also of the belief that the bears will run little base 3-4 this year because of the lack of quality inside backers on the roster.

4-3 under and hybrid Nickel packages is where I'd put my money if I had too.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Im also of the belief that the bears will run little base 3-4 this year because of the lack of quality inside backers on the roster.

4-3 under and hybrid Nickel packages is where I'd put my money if I had too.

So Fox and Fangio both saying they're going to run a base 34 didn't sway you?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So Fox and Fangio both saying they're going to run a base 34 didn't sway you?
show me where I said they wouldn't run it at all.

Installing the entire defensive playbook is one thing. assessing the talent with pads on in training camp and preseason in said front is another.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Installing the entire defensive playbook is one thing. assessing the talent with pads on in training camp and preseason in said front is another.

You're missing the point They said they are going to run the 34 as a base.

Of course they will show some 4 man fronts as well.

We ran 34 fronts under Both Lovie and Tucker. But we did while using the 4-3 as our base.

Mitchapalooza

get the fuck back on slack sometime soon. i miss you babe.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. Wasn't doubting you read it.

Still not buying Bostic said these things.

No worries man. I understand why you would be doubtful. It is the off-season and news is hard to come by.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No worries man. I understand why you would be doubtful. It is the off-season and news is hard to come by.

I'll post my conversation that I had with Markeese Welson outside of a Wingstop the other day when I get some time in front of the computer tomorrow - Fuck reddit, I'll bring it straight to you guys.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
The wr he blew up in preseason was some guy named mike willy...

I remember because I watched it a thousand times

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You're missing the point They said they are going to run the 34 as a base.

Of course they will show some 4 man fronts as well.

We ran 34 fronts under Both Lovie and Tucker. But we did while using the 4-3 as our base.
No. I understand your point. I should have used alignment or look to avoid the confusion. In other words, I don't see the bears lining up in a traditional 3-4 "look" very often. I.e 3 down linemen 4 backers.

S.F ran it on average of 30% of their snaps (roughly) with all the proper personnel.Nickel packages dominated most of thier snaps.I expect that number to be lower the first year here.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It would be huge for the Bears if Bostic conflict seize one of the LB spots.

He is one of the few Emery picks outside of Jeffery and Long from those first 2 drafts that is still have some faith in.