After this season what type of moves would you like the Blackhawks to make?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wondering.

Next year the Hawks will have 50% of the Cap tied up on 6 players. This thread was created to come up with creative solutions for the other 17 roster spots.

Need to stay relevant while being handcuffed by a couple rich 20 year olds.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The team from Miami University is pretty damned good. Maybe draft a few of those guys?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Not resigning Saad for anything over 4 million is a good start and even thats probably a million too much.

Reactions: Rex

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well if you're handcuffed by some rich 20 year olds. Trade away the rich 30 years olds because the former is much more preferable... in every situation that I can think of.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Not resigning Saad for anything over 4 million is a good start and even thats probably a million too much.

I think Saad's deal is going to be similar to the "bridge deal" that Leddy signed after his ELC expired. Two, three years at the most in the 3-4 million range. Gives Saad a few years to prove if he's worth a top 6 salary and also prevents the Hawks from too long-term of an investment until he does/doesn't prove he's worth more.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Already used up their two buyouts.
Thanks..
Didn't know if it was a one time deal or yearly

Not against keeping hossa cause he provides a whole lot more then just scoring. ..

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There is really nothing the Hawks can do to elevate the Hossa situation but trade him for another teams dead contract or just do everything to keep Hossa healthy and motivated and hope he Jagr's it up.

I guess and try to boost the the league to boost the cap up as much as possible. That's their real offseason plan to do, make sure the cap is more like 71 MIL and not 68MIL

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is really nothing the Hawks can do to elevate the Hossa situation but trade him for another teams dead contract or just do everything to keep Hossa healthy and motivated and hope he Jagr's it up.

I guess and try to boost the the league to boost the cap up as much as possible. That's their real offseason plan to do, make sure the cap is more like 71 MIL and not 68MIL

Hossa has played a much more physical style his entire career. No chance he "Jagrs it up", unfortunately.

Liked Posts:
Florida seems like a possible trade partner for Sharp.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Sharps NTC says he goes to the team with the hottest wives. My calculations say that is the Swedish League.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Everybody loves a pic of Count Chocula
i

Appearing between the first and second periods of Game 3 of the Western Conference finals Thursday night between the Anaheim Ducks and hometown Blackhawks, the commissioner said he expects the salary cap to climb five percent from this year's cap figure of $69 million.expects the salary cap for the 2015-16 season to settle in around $71 million, depending on the fluctuations of the Canadian dollar.