Bears release Ray MacDonald

burgerrider

Liked Posts:
Wow.

Is this the kind of stuff that Aaron Lemming was talking about, when he was explaining why he left this board to go post at the competition? (bearreport.com)

Seriously, did anyone even notice he was gone?[/QUOTE]

I got the impression that Aaron (EHC) was the guy who made this place tick. He's a Bear's insider that knows Ryan Pace or something?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I got the impression that Aaron (EHC) was the guy who made this place tick. He's a Bear's insider that knows Ryan Pace or something?

You do realize his last activity was around 5:00pm today. And I doubt getting the same information everyone else gets 10 minutes sooner is that big of a deal to most people (plus it isn't as though it's that difficult to just watch his twitter if you care that much). Sure, his contributions were nice, but it isn't though he was ever active enough to make anything "tick."

Mitchapalooza

EHC mostly posts on twitter and pops in here from time to time. He doesn't visit this board that much probably because 90% (half) of the posters are asshats.

burgerrider

Liked Posts:
You do realize his last activity was around 5:00pm today. And I doubt getting the same information everyone else gets 10 minutes sooner is that big of a deal to most people (plus it isn't as though it's that difficult to just watch his twitter if you care that much). Sure, his contributions were nice, but it isn't though he was ever active enough to make anything "tick."

No I did not realize that, I don't follow this board or know it's posters well enough. I'm just going by what is being said elsewhere.

burgerrider

Liked Posts:
EHC mostly posts on twitter and pops in here from time to time. He doesn't visit this board that much probably because 90% (half) of the posters are asshats.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I took it.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's being charged with grand theft oxygen.

Just curious, because his Ex was the one who called the police, but was not at home. I want to see report...did he assault his ex's daughter?

burgerrider

Liked Posts:

Lol. This can't be a serious post.

Yes I am serious. As I said before, I dont' post much here, and don't know most of the social dynamic.

I am basing this on what is being said elsewhere, and some of the comments that have been said here... "he's our very own personal Adam Schefter" etc...

I would thinik a guy who is that far inside the Bears front office posting at the forums here is kind of special, yeah.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Yes I am serious. As I said before, I dont' post much here, and don't know most of the social dynamic.

I am basing this on what is being said elsewhere, and some of the comments that have been said here... "he's our very own personal Adam Schefter" etc...

I would thinik a guy who is that far inside the Bears front office posting at the forums here is kind of special, yeah.

It was the bolded part that made me laugh. He claimed to have an inside source, and was right about several things, and wrong about several things. Seemed like a mellow guy, but he hardly "made this place tick."

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
No, EHC knows his stuff.

I have a buddy who's trying out for the NFL and has gave me info. Same thing Leming as said.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nobody w/brains is scared of Measles anymore. Naturally is still the only way to gain real immunity from it.
Besides easily proving that completely batshit,
guess what's the only real way to gain immunity from death?

Aso

Liked Posts:
Why is anyone acting like signing McDonald was some huge mistake? It's a signing with big upside and no risk. He fucks up like he did, you cut him without a penny spent on him. He stays in line and you have a quality football player at a position the Bears are seriously lacking in.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Besides easily proving that completely batshit,
guess what's the only real way to gain immunity from death?

Please don't encourage him. He's of the opinion that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Of course you can get the same level of immunity with the vaccine that you get from getting the disease but it isn't the all natural way. Getting sick as shit and almost dying (or in some cases actually dying) the only 'natural' way you should gain immunity.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That and how about chicken pox. Catch that and wait for shingles. Polio comes back as well. Charlie Haden had his life shortened due to it. Get vaccinated and don't get these in the 1st place besides worrying about future complications. Hep C immunity? HPV? It's ridiculous to stick your head in the sand and continue the spread of these. If everyone refused there would be world wide pandemics and horrible social costs for care. Only bright spot is that it would thin the heard and counteract the over breeders.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That and how about chicken pox. Catch that and wait for shingles. Polio comes back as well. Charlie Haden had his life shortened due to it. Get vaccinated and don't get these in the 1st place besides worrying about future complications. Hep C immunity? HPV? It's ridiculous to stick your head in the sand and continue the spread of these. If everyone refused there would be world wide pandemics and horrible social costs for care. Only bright spot is that it would thin the heard and counteract the over breeders.
It's amazing that some diseases have been almost completely eliminated due to vaccines and humanity has been better off for it, yet we have a few nutjobs who think the whole thing is a conspiracy.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
It's amazing that some diseases have been almost completely eliminated due to vaccines and humanity has been better off for it, yet we have a few nutjobs who think the whole thing is a conspiracy.

If only someone could go back in time and assassinate Oprah none of this shit would have happened. She, along with Jenny McCarthy, should answer for her crimes against America's children. This twat will likely be responsible for more deaths than Hitler when it is all said and done, between all the vaccination BS and foisting Dr. Oz upon us. Fucking lazy housewives will believe anything.

If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Oprah Winfrey, that twat, right here tonight. I want her brought from her happy holiday slumber over there in Water Tower Place with all the other rich people and I want her brought right here, with a big ribbon on her gargantuan head, and I want to look her straight in the eye and I want to tell her what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit she is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?