Game 6 IGT: Ducks @ Blackhawks 5-27 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
the-90s-were-truly-the-golden-age-of-sports-movies-10-photos-1.gif

@

giphy.gif

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports Network
Radio - WGN AM 720

Game 6 has brought a good amount of great moments for Hawks fans in recent seasons. Each of the Hawks Stanley Cup victories came in a Game 6 on the road. They've dispatched of hated rival St. Louis in a Game 6 at home last year and have also used Game 6 to even up a series after trailing 3-1 in matchups with both the Kings and the Red Wings. But this Game 6 brings with it the terrifying prospect of a Cup run falling short of its ultimate goal, as one more defeat at the hands of the Anaheim Ducks will end the Hawks 2014-15 campaign. I don't know about you guys, but I'm sure as hell not ready to start talking about the NHL Entry Draft yet. Win this one and make it a best-of-1 series.

Your projected line combos:

SaadBrandon_1.png
ToewsJonathan.png
HossaMarian.png

BickellBryan.png
Richards-Brad.png
KanePatrick.png

SharpPatrick.png
Vermette-Antoine.png
Teravainen-Teuvo.png

Desjardins-Andrew.png
KrugerMarcus_1.png
ShawAndrew.png

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

tumblr_m1s5wzbScx1qhu5tn.gif

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm hoping the 'hawks got embarassed for the abortion they left on the ice in Anaheim and are looking for redemption.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
the-90s-were-truly-the-golden-age-of-sports-movies-10-photos-1.gif

@

giphy.gif

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports Network
Radio - WGN AM 720

Game 6 has brought a good amount of great moments for Hawks fans in recent seasons. Each of the Hawks Stanley Cup victories came in a Game 6 on the road. They've dispatched of hated rival St. Louis in a Game 6 at home last year and have also used Game 6 to even up a series after trailing 3-1 in matchups with both the Kings and the Red Wings. But this Game 6 brings with it the terrifying prospect of a Cup run falling short of its ultimate goal, as one more defeat at the hands of the Anaheim Ducks will end the Hawks 2014-15 campaign. I don't know about you guys, but I'm sure as hell not ready to start talking about the NHL Entry Draft yet. Win this one and make it a best-of-1 series.

Your projected line combos:

SaadBrandon_1.png
ToewsJonathan.png
HossaMarian.png

BickellBryan.png
Richards-Brad.png
KanePatrick.png

SharpPatrick.png
Vermette-Antoine.png
Teravainen-Teuvo.png

Desjardins-Andrew.png
KrugerMarcus_1.png
ShawAndrew.png

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

tumblr_m1s5wzbScx1qhu5tn.gif

I've been on quite the #calledit streak lately. I think I'm going to save my next #calledit for Friday. Need the BGITW to have another outstanding performance.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Gold-berg gold-berg gold-berg

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Go Hawks, let's send this to Game 7. BIGFOOT SMASH

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been on quite the #calledit streak lately. I think I'm going to save my next #calledit for Friday. Need the BGITW to have another outstanding performance.
right!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Hawks hold tonight, which I expect, we're 4-4 on the road this playoffs, 1-2 vs. the Ducks, but have won 3 of 5 in anaheim, if you include the regular season, so I don't see why the can't win there saturday night.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Q should bench Toews tonight. Need to send a message to the team that lazy play and poor leadership won't be tolerated in an elimination game.

Put the C on TT tonight and have Toews come back with fresh legs and a fresh new attitude for game 7.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I think the general expectation is that they're going to win tonight. This team, and the series in general has been too good not to go 7. Just play a sound game without any of those 3 goal blunders.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
TVR Won't be playing, but potentially Rundblad is swapping in for Timonen

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
TVR Won't be playing, but potentially Rundblad is swapping in for Timonen

Yup.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 1m1 minute ago

Appears David Rundblad will draw into #Blackhawks' lineup in place of Kimmo Timonen.
11 retweets 5 favorites

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Why in gods name is rundblad playing for kimmo tonight...?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They should put a non-Ape-like woodland creature on the 2nd line with Kane and Richards

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm hoping it gets to game 7, with the extra days rest think how fresh the legs will be.
images
images

Go Runblad !!!(should be locked in a room all day watching Lidstrom highlights)

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Why in gods name is rundblad playing for kimmo tonight...?

Kimmo was -2 in 8 minutes the other night, and he's probably not holding up to the hitting as well as the younger guys are.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
They have to play 2 almost perfect games to beat the Phucks..If they think they can snooze a period away here and there they're dead and the season is done..Nothing but the best effort and sacrifice will dispatch the team from Anaheim, who seem to want it more...I don't know if this Hawks team feels a sense of entitlement or assumes the other club is going to lay down for them or what, but that last 1st period was an embarrassment to watch.. It seems Kimonen has no business taking up a spot over any young defenseman waiting to get experience, and the puck security and clearing attempts, and physicality have to be top shelf to win these games..I expect the Hawks to play a disciplined, but desperate game tonight and win.

Adun

Liked Posts:
This will be difficult game. There's a lot more pressure on us than on them. If we win, we probably win game 7 too with those two days of rest

I'm fuckin stressed out just because "shit happens"