IHN: Family Discussion

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
You will have plenty of people chime in, don't worry. No RK is RK.... he deleted his account multiple times on IHN.

He is still the most famous IHN member ever other than my (still) close buddy Sarah Spain.

he was RKHawksfan on the O boards though

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
also, page 3 contained "masochist" and "safe word"

But I see that it's mellowed since then. Fuck sakes.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It seems like you all have changed so much.....
Nope, were still the dog-humping, butt-raping, yeti-felching motherfucks you know and love.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone get on Twitter and tell that one armed bastard Eruns to post here.

howcho

Liked Posts:
Do you mean this guy?

specialman11copy_zpsb5l01yfe.jpg

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too busy to read the first 4 & 1/2 pages.

Fuck All Y'All!

Just Visiting

Liked Posts:
I have only been on here a few times, and it is nice to see some familiar names show up. In spite of everything, I have some very fond memories of my many years at IHN. I often miss it and being able to share my love and excitement for the Hawks. I consider myself very lucky to have been exposed to such a vast variety of personalities and for having the opportunity to interact with them.

Tater: I see you are still a rose among the thorns. Hope all is well with you, Mr. Tot.

LordKOTL: Don't you have an anniversary coming up soon? Saw you spreading some Croatia love on the O Boards in my rare appearance there.

MH: My favorite legal beagle. How's that little boy?

Spunky: I always remember you for your turtle rescue and for being nice to me.

Biscuit: Last time I talked to him was on the O boards to tell him that Rob Pattinson was also related to Vlad the Impaler and the Queen. Is he still doing boat races?

TCD: Hope the Mule is keeping you in line.

Trev: Glad to see you are still around.

There are many names I have not noticed that were an integral part of the IHN Family. I was wondering if anyone knew how any of these people are doing.

RK: He was informative and always had such a strong presence.

Jako: Always such a good sport about everything and fabulous sense of humor.

Ymono: Jako's partner in crime

Wino: I think of him whenever I see a crazy story like the Italian Dr wanting to do a head transplant. All I could think of is where does one obtain a usable spare head. Then a few days later it dawned on me, Duh, he wanted a spare body to put the head on which would be much easier to come by. The same day I saw that horses were getting herpes. Wino had that thread dedicated to bizarre stuff.

IceHogFan: Always classy, even in the heat of an epic battle with Pete.

Pete: Always starting something and never letting anything go.

TSD: Miss his ramblings about his family.

Jam: He was so into his disc golf and designing his own discs. Hope he has maintained his enthusiasm. Thought of him a few weeks ago when Dream Theater was on.

Jax: Last I remember he was in Florida.

PSR: I think of him when I listen to vintage music, because he also has an appreciation for it.

Jove: Always kind and respectful. Wonder if he still has that sweet 57 Chevy that looks like my Barbie car.

Bringmepie: Hope he has overcome his health issues.

Howcho: Always did such great photoshops. He made me a special one for Christmas one year and I was very touched.

Phranchk: Always polite and helpful when he was a Mod.

PMX: Full of the devil. He would love my Roger refrigerator magnet. He comes with different outfits.

Chasman: Such a gem of a human being.

Detroit Sucks: He joined shortly before I departed. I didn't know him long, but he was my DWTS bud.

Bookie: Well read. Likes shoes. Not bad qualities for a person to have.

Lauren: TBird's daughter

Klemmer: Does he still have the Cancer Charity?

WetCoastHawk: Last I knew he was moving from Vancouver to Toronto.

I sincerely wish everyone the best and hope you are all enjoying your summer. Stay safe and be happy.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to hear from you, how have ya been?
A lot of people from your list are unaccounted for as far as I know (PSR, jove, Phranchk, Jax... and I think PMX and Pez recently quit the forum.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Croatia? nope. Slovakia; and yes, I have my 4th anniversary this month. If you're Bri good to see you!

Just Visiting

Liked Posts:
Apparently I am incapable of saying anything that isn't found offensive. I tried really hard not to ruffle any feathers. I knew all the people I didn't mention would be upset by my presence on here because they worked so hard to get rid of me in the first place. I truly didn't think they'd even want me to say their names. I see nothing has changed. Please just delete my posts. This will be my final one. Sorry everyone. I should have known better.