Enuff is Enuff already

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Hbk - I will show you some support here. Honestly - we can't be worse this year - I truly think that is impossible. No way are we 5-11.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Truly, this is the argue for the sake of arguing thread. :yep:

dispute.gif

Liked Posts:

dispute.gif

Pretty much. I would love to hang out on here every day like was able to do for the past couple of winter/spring seasons, but business in the field of building trades has picked up tremendously, at least for me, here in the upstate NY region, where it had been pitiful for the previous couple of years, & I could waste time hanging out on here talking about a franchise that's also wasting time with a QB they know they can't & won't win with. Simple priorities I guess.

I will route for & even pay to watch the worst of Bears teams as long as I believe they're trying. But I'm not going to waste time & money during a during what appears to be an economic upswing, at least where I live, yapping back & forth about a franchise that that already knows they aren't doing jack shit with their current QB. For those who still haven't caught on after the past 5 years, don't worry it's about to be 6.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
so if you don't have an elite guy at every position your just wasting time as a franchise? Or does that only apply to the qb position? if that's so there are about 28 teams just out there fuckin around all year yeah? they might as well call in the bulldozers right?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

dispute.gif

nope its just a thread talking about how much better this bears team is than most think and how we actualkly had a very very great offseason in my opinion I cant help the army of leonards that show up anytime you try to say something good about the bears

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
nope its just a thread talking about how much better this bears team is than most think and how we actualkly had a very very great offseason in my opinion I cant help the army of leonards that show up anytime you try to say something good about the bears

I'm with ya brotha!

tumblr_mi050pcC5g1qdvraco1_500.gif

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
How do we go from "Cutler has the best collection of talent around him" to "not particularly talented roster"? Even Elliot Harrison says there is too much talent to repeat last season's clusterfuck.

Because defense, special teams and OT are part of the roster too.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because defense, special teams and OT are part of the roster too.

I think the new coaches will make a huge impact on defense and ST so much so that I would not be shocked at all if this bears team wins 10 games

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's gonna happen I believe

tumblr_m5xik2sPmj1qmytnj.gif

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I'd hate to share a foxhole with a lot of the posters here too many quiters and Packer Nuthuggers.

Sure they been givin us the business for a few years and sure the Bears are comin off a bad season

But buck up lil campers what are we

bunch_of_slack_jawed.gif

Or are we Bears fans who bleed navy and orange bros

its a new season lets man up a new team a new and vastly improved coaching staff.

The Bears can and will bounce back stronger than eva goddam it....whos with me?

post-15533-Is-there-no-one-else-Brad-Pitt-wgRe.gif

am, I the last die hard Bears fan?

Sack up fellas lets come outta the woodwork and support and believe in our team

giphy.gif

BEARDOWN
23-0

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's a good song and even better video