Brandon Marshall Ommits Jay Cutler from list of best teammates

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why did Cutler and Marshall fall out? As Ole mentioned, Forte, Bennett and others threw Cutler under the bus and they're still seemingly amicable, so there must be more to it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
c'mon, Marsh is obviously one butt hurt person. We all know if he was still on the team, Cutler is on this list.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
1392.gif

Seriously though, I found the gif and knew it should be on this board. It doesn't directly fit this thread, but I couldn't hold back any longer.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Isreal Idonije is one of the nicest people you will meet.

I am glad he made the list.

Brandon and Jay do not like each other anymore because they have both failed to live up to the talent they displayed in Denver. One because of on field performance and the other because he is nuts.

Oh yeah? You sure? You sure its not because they got fatigued dealing with each others crazy during a down year?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I think both Jay and Brandon had a common bond because the media deemed both to be weird and unlikable. That bond began to break down when it turned out that the media was right.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Brandon is for Brandon. If he cared about the team and his teammates, he wouldn't be going every Tuesday to film the showtime show. He is selfish and a phony.
So much truth to this.

HAHAHA, This shit just writes itself.

Just thinking about how good these two are. Jeffries has come on fire and is a #1 reciever now with Brandon a top 3 WR in the league. Seriously good luck stoppin marshall n alshon q cutty slinging it.. pick your poison baby! Just hope noone on here js getting stupid n think Marshall is expendable ..Keep these two rollin for years!

I'll lose my shit it Emery doesn't re-sign Marshall long term. Yeah, okay, great Jefferies turned into one hell of a receiver.. But he is no Brandon Marshall. That man is the epitome of a Chicago Bear. George Halas would be smiling if he could see the way Marshall plays the game.

I'd give him whatever he wants. He needs and deserves to retire a Chicago Bear. Period.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Oh, no. I totally agree and think everyone, or most, bought into Marshall changing ways and I still have a bad taste in my mouth if him being traded. You aren't exactly knockin my opinion.

Marshall fooled me, the organization and Chicago fan base that he was a changed, high tempo guy who was team first. Instead he did was he did previously with two other teams(and now likely his 4th).

Went back to being a selfish, attention needy brat who displayed all the talent in the world but behind closed doors was nothing more than a asshole to players and teammates alike.

Yeah, I got fooled by Marshall and don't know if they can find another quite like the guy. Chicago truly embraced him. But when you start trying to fight disc jockeys and fans over Twitter and go on random embarrassing tirades to news media members and decide to fly out to New York for a horrible television show on Tuesdays; you kinda overshadowed your positive attitude he worked at previously.

He left as far as I'm concerned, a huge disappointment to the organization and fans. It didn't have to be like this.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think he keeps changing address due to his on field performance. I think that was the point.

But what does that have to do with living up to his talent? The guy has missed the pro bowl once during an injured season. I am not a soap opera fan and couldn't give a fuck about players' personalities. Most of the players are likely megalomaniacal choads

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
But what does that have to do with living up to his talent? The guy has missed the pro bowl once during an injured season. I am not a soap opera fan and couldn't give a fuck about players' personalities. Most of the players are likely megalomaniacal choads

Agreed, at least Marshall's a choad that actually produces on the field and plays up to his talent.

(Unlike choad Cutler that says all the right things and plays the part of good teammate but sucks dick on the field and fails to live up to his talent)

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:

+383837837393u30983838398393839938938

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
What a surprise. The "realists" said a PRO didn't know what he was talking about when he supported Jay Cutler. Now he doesn't include his name in a tweet so that makes him a genius?

Biased.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think this is tge year finally exceeds his talebt and makes his first playoff appearence! I also think he will be a jet for at least four years shattering another record of his

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Marshall is/was one of the best receivers year in and year out. he's definitely lived up to expectations.

Except the expectation of every getting anywhere. The best reciecers dont have zero playoff stats

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think this is tge year finally exceeds his talebt and makes his first playoff appearence! I also think he will be a jet for at least four years shattering another record of his

Thomas jones style apart from the four years part