CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
To me it is a good show so far. I'll keep on watching.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright it's definitely getting better. I'm glad I kept watching. Darned thing is still too short though.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Tonight's episode was the best, but still just meh overall.

Ray Donovan is still the best show on right now.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Ex Steeler Rashard Mendenhall is a writer for the show. I liked what I've seen so far.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Doesn't seem like a show I'd want to watch. I don't like rooting for rich winners, I like rooting for underdog losers.

Whens the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm coming?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doesn't seem like a show I'd want to watch. I don't like rooting for rich winners, I like rooting for underdog losers.

Whens the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm coming?

You should watch Game of Thrones.... the underdogs are always winning in that show.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No watch playmakers. Actually on slack I said on 4th weekend we hangout w a guy who played for Dolphins pats Vikings and I think someone else for 6 years.

He said playmakers was realistic as FUCK(said was pissed when found out it was cancelled), Everyone knew when the drug testing was coming around and everyone did drugs, played with Richie Incognito and said he was hands down the biggest vile piece of shit human being he's ever been around. Like worse than the media reports told us about.

All the o linemen flew to Vegas and that Richie prick had some drunknut episode and ran into bathroom kicked over stalls , broke mirrors and ripped hand dryers off walls lol.

Oh and he said Fave was greatest teammate. He started as practice squad guy and brett knew everyone regardless of position, by first name basis and treated you just as good as the starters. Invited everyone to go hunting w him
And everything.

Oh and he said to tell you fuck you
So running backs leave the locker room to smoke crack in the parking lot of a stadium? Thank God it was a home game.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So running backs leave the locker room to smoke crack in the parking lot of a stadium? Thank God it was a home game.

Idk, I didn't get to ask him every detail. The guy did play in the pros and loved how realistic it was, that's all I'm saying.

I give the guy credit too. He played offensive line and when I saw him he was super skinny. Obviously a huge dude but he lost ALOT of weight. That and since his wife was at home and got away for a few days he was doing massive amounts of cocaine lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Idk, I didn't get to ask him every detail. The guy did play in the pros and loved how realistic it was, that's all I'm saying.

I give the guy credit too. He played offensive line and when I saw him he was super skinny. Obviously a huge dude but he lost ALOT of weight. That and since his wife was at home and got away for a few days he was doing massive amounts of cocaine lol

What was his name?

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
It's "pretty", in a flashy Miami-vice kinda way (pretty women, pretty cars, pretty boats, etc).

No need for "vice". That's just Miami.

HBO does Hard Knocks. I'm sure the NFL is cool with it.