I have this weird feeling Cutler gets hurt this season

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Wow. It only took gatorboy 21 posts to go to the top of most hated poster list.

The only thing ppl hate about me is bringing the TRUTH just like Trump. People hate it when somebody posts the Truth and makes informed remarks.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Why lie? No one believed Vick wasn't Ron Mexico, and no one believes you. Not because of your name, but because it's obvious.

Ok believe what you want. You stop lying too then. Quit acting like you not a Transgender. Caitlyn Jenner admit it and its so obvious so just stop lying.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I can't believe ppl don't think we will draft a QB. Of course we will. Within 3 rounds Bears will draft a QB in 2016. 100% guaranteed.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
The only thing ppl hate about me is bringing the TRUTH just like Trump. People hate it when somebody posts the Truth and makes informed remarks.

brian-regan.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I can't believe ppl don't think we will draft a QB. Of course we will. Within 3 rounds Bears will draft a QB in 2016. 100% guaranteed.
Is that like your Ballard 100% gonna be the Bears GM guarantee or your I will leave and never comeback guarantee? Cuz those are about as valueable as would be an English lesson from you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You draft a QB when you like one at your spot or you value him enough to move up to get him, you don't draft the best guy available to you in the first round just to say you drafted a first round QB. You draft the best player at that point to improve your team and revisit the same criterion at your next pick.

That is the correct answer. All the rest are fucked.

Your reading comprehension blows and if you are going by past success, how does Cade McNown, Rex Grossman, Rick Mirer traded for a 1st and Cutler traded for 2 1sts+ taste?

???

To help you out I will spell it out, I have never been against using a 1st on a QB, but against drafting the best QB left at the Bears position in the draft just to get a" 1st rd" QB. If you don't recognize the difference, I am sorry

My reading comprehension is just fine, however your logic is so short sighted it is laughable. So, saying the Bears pick at 5-6. The top rated QB goes at number one. Then no more QB's go until it's the Bears turn to pick. The number three rated player, a Defensive Tackle is still available, you have the next best QB available rated as the 30th BPA. You say take the tackle.............

And when this same scenario plays out for three consecutive years, then what?

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Wow! You're voting for Trump too?

Not sure what all the hate is about you seem like a great poster and person.

TRUMP 2016

Grimson, thank you!! You are definitely one of the best, brightest, and successful guys on this board!!

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Is that like your Ballard 100% gonna be the Bears GM guarantee or your I will leave and never comeback guarantee? Cuz those are about as valueable as would be an English lesson from you.

Yawn, I never said anything just joined 2 weeks ago. Nice try