Tradable assets

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I don't want to trade anyone. If depth is good then why weaken it. We can pick up a few guys at cuts for the area's of need. And MF should play out his days here. The chance a 5th rd player/pick helps us is small.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If they can make a player for player deal for a veteran RT with a pulse I would not be opposed to that.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't want to trade anyone. If depth is good then why weaken it. We can pick up a few guys at cuts for the area's of need. And MF should play out his days here. The chance a 5th rd player/pick helps us is small.

For a position like RB all that depth can't stick around.
Bad thing Forte is worth more than any pick that would be offered and player for player wouldn't benefit that much. None of the others are tradeable.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tough to make trades right now. What would a team give up knowing the cuts are coming soon?

Agree 100%. Why would anyone give up a draft pick for a player they may be able to get for free in a few weeks?

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they can make a player for player deal for a veteran RT with a pulse I would not be opposed to that.

Any team negotiating with the Bears regarding a RT should absolutely hold Pace hostage and take his lunch money.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, Marshall endorses that trade.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
After this season, I wonder what we could get in return for Martellus Bennett. I'd say a fourth rounder. Maybe a early third rounder if we are lucky?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We give them Cutler and our 1st round 2016 pick and they take his contract?!?!

No. I'd expect a draft pick coming back and they take his contract. Maybe we pay a percentage of his contract but they do need to get rid of this albatross from our budget before next season. Give the job to Clausen who has done fairly well this summer and last year.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
No. I'd expect a draft pick coming back and they take his contract. Maybe we pay a percentage of his contract but they do need to get rid of this albatross from our budget before next season. Give the job to Clausen who has done fairly well this summer and last year.

#FullHawk