The PUMP FAKE, can this Cure Cutler's Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hate the stupid pseudo pump fake that Brady does where he just rolls his shoulder and never even takes his left hand off the ball. Yeah Tom, that fooled exactly one person who happens to have down syndrome.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If you are suggesting he wear pumps to fix his issues with throwing flat-footed, I think that might work...

Jay-Cutler-in-Makeup.jpg

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe he should just get his fucking kids vaccinated.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So your compliant is that Cutler holds the ball too long and your solution is to pump fake, which forces him to hold the ball longer. Weird

Right on schedule.

Funniest part of that will be the half-Special person labrador retriever trolls galloping up to lick your face with approval

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Right on schedule.

Funniest part of that will be the half-Special person labrador retriever trolls galloping up to lick your face with approval

Don't get these bozos at all. They whine when I make snarky remarks, but when I talk football, 90 % of the time they just try to troll, stalking my posts like lost puppies. It's ironic and completely hypocritical.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do not fret. I think this maybe the most logical thread about Jay Cutler in years.

Keep up the fine work, Chef.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I hate the stupid pseudo pump fake that Brady does where he just rolls his shoulder and never even takes his left hand off the ball. Yeah Tom, that fooled exactly one person who happens to have down syndrome.

Because too much air in the ball. He should take lessons from Rapistburgler. Nobody does it better in the entire league.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Maybe he should just get his fucking kids vaccinated.

Is that why he twitches all the time? I always thought he looked like he had the fear in him or a twitch or some sort of slight retardation.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Don't get these bozos at all. They whine when I make snarky remarks, but when I talk football, 90 % of the time they just try to troll, stalking my posts like lost puppies. It's ironic and completely hypocritical.

Yet your solution does not solve the problem. The irony is that a pump fake force the qb to hold the ball longer, which was your solution to Cutler holding the ball too long.

So call me a bozo, troll or lost puppy. It doesn't change the fact you had a dumb idea that compounds the problem instead of alleviating it. I responded saying exactly that but that isn't football talk? And I'm just a troll?

oh, the hypocrise!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yet your solution does not solve the problem. The irony is that a pump fake force the qb to hold the ball longer, which was your solution to Cutler holding the ball too long.

So call me a bozo, troll or lost puppy. It doesn't change the fact you had a dumb idea that compounds the problem instead of alleviating it. I responded say exactly that but that isn't football talk? And I'm just a troll?

oh, the hypocrise!

Let me simplify this for you. Cutler holds on to the ball too long. He will continue to do this. If he were to effectively pump fake WHILE he's already holding onto the ball too long, perhaps drives would be extended and points would be had instead of sacks.

So I'm sorry I called you a troll when in fact the issue is you have a very limited grasp of the obvious, failing to comprehend what is clearly laid out in a format which no one else has had a problem consuming and understanding. Good day sir, and I apologize I offer no solutions to your problem.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Let me simplify this for you. Cutler holds on to the ball too long. He will continue to do this. If he were to effectively pump fake WHILE he's already holding onto the ball too long, perhaps drives would be extended and points would be had instead of sacks.

So I'm sorry I called you a troll when in fact the issue is you have a very limited grasp of the obvious, failing to comprehend what is clearly laid out in a format which no one else has had a problem consuming and understanding. Good day sir, and I apologize I offer no solutions to your problem.

So you want to insert a trait inside a bad habit instead of reducing the bad habit and you consider that a solution?

You are so long winded in your insults. Yet you don't fully process or support your football ideas. That's on you!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The downfall of poor Rex's game is his inability to pump fake, due to his midget digits.

Midget digit made me laugh out loud... last time I heard that was in reference to Culpepper.

The pump fake issue was brought up MANY times during the martz era as a way momentarily freeze the pass rushers. the results from when he did ranged from losing his wrs downfield to not even getting a pass off.

Would love it to be a tool in his arsenal, but it just isnt.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen, I pride myself in life by finding solutions, not problems. I believe I've identified the problem and have offered a viable solution, as well as addressed this concern (I share the fumble concern as well, but that's why he needs to practice) It won't be pretty for a couple of games, but I think he's got the aptitude and coaching staff to help him along. If (and I understand that to you and many that is a BIG "if") he can get this down, maybe he'll be able to really get things going in 2016 when he has the good receivers back. Maybe we can even see an efficient, balanced attack by the time the games really count towards the end of THIS season?

I couldn't get past "He's got the aptitude".

Status
Not open for further replies.