Rekt... Tyrannosaurus Rekt.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
I actually found this really funny. While the writing is poor and the thought process is pretty random, some of it is really on point. Especially the cutler stuff and wr's Fuller will face this year. I had high hopes for Fuller but I haven't liked what I've seen so far.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
What Baffoe says at the end is a real concern for me. Chicago could be just barely good enough to get the 8th or 9th pick, and miss out on that franchise-changing player.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
What Baffoe says at the end is a real concern for me. Chicago could be just barely good enough to get the 8th or 9th pick, and miss out on that franchise-changing player.

That's pretty much been our results since 2011, so nothing new for this fanbase. The only change is instead of being deluded pretenders we're now self aware about the fact that we're pretenders and appropriately cynical.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
we're spinning our wheels until we find our next QB. I been saying this. This season is absolutely pointless if we're not actively tanking.

You won't stop until you've told everybody either.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
If I wasn't stoked for football before, I sure as fuck am now.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
This guy is a tool.

He kinda reminds me of shoopster. Seemingly from or a fan of Chicago, but speaks of the Bears like he's an outsider.

So yeah, a tool.