Most wins in a MLB season?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I'm not the one saying I added the NBA schedule with the MLB schedule and came up wih 182. BTW, make mine a medium please, large fries though.

Well, I didn't 'add' the MLB and NBA seasons together. I combined them as I said. You know, the NBA plays 82 games and the MLB plays 162. After a long day I used 182 instead of 162 games. I admitted my mistake, and laughed at myself. Only a few pricks, including yourself, want to make it a bigger deal than it was. No wonder I take exception with a few of you guys.....

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
How do you think I get thru the White Sox seasons? :crying:

By spending all last off season by spamming the Cubs MB with how superior the Sox were going to be over the Cubs? And downplaying all the moves the Cubs made in their rebuild? Adding that the Sox mini rebuild was so much better than the Cubs 3 year rebuild? How dominating the Sox pitching staff was compared to the Cubs? How the Cubs 'young' players were unproven and we shouldn't expect much from them? Oh yeah, and your prediction of, what was it, 72 wins for the Cubs? Ignorance is bliss alright!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Bp, calling other people names negates any admission about your non existent math skills mute

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
By spending all last off season by spamming the Cubs MB with how superior the Sox were going to be over the Cubs? And downplaying all the moves the Cubs made in their rebuild? Adding that the Sox mini rebuild was so much better than the Cubs 3 year rebuild? How dominating the Sox pitching staff was compared to the Cubs? How the Cubs 'young' players were unproven and we shouldn't expect much from them? Oh yeah, and your prediction of, what was it, 72 wins for the Cubs? Ignorance is bliss alright!

Mixing in loads of straw with a touch of truth now are we????

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bp, calling other people names negates any admission about your non existent math skills mute

Tell that to Parade, who started with the name calling.... as usual. Calling me out for my math skills is idiotic. The funny thing is... my math was correct. It was the game sample size that I made a mistake on. That basically makes your argument mute. But I hardly imagine you will understand that. It also doesn't surprise me that Grimson keeps thankbangin you. Where's my stalker HHM .......... 5,4,3,2, 1.......

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Tell that to Parade, who started with the name calling.... as usual. Calling me out for my math skills is idiotic. The funny thing is... my math was correct. It was the game sample size that I made a mistake on. That basically makes your argument mute. But I hardly imagine you will understand that. It also doesn't surprise me that Grimson keeps thankbangin you. Where's my stalker HHM .......... 5,4,3,2, 1.......
I started it? LOL. I have not called anyone any names in this thread.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

You're a failing student aren't you? See, my math is right when it's wrong. Perhaps you are Terry Bevington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzR3bQQ7wc

[video=youtube;tpzR3bQQ7wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzR3bQQ7wc[/video]

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Context is key. ;)

So I'm supposed to take this time differently than the other 10 times you insulted me with your name calling? You should be embarrassed to have to resort to that argument, imo, but hey, whatever. Just remember, when you wonder why I'm the way that I am, think about you guys attacking me in this thread.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You're a failing student aren't you? See, my math is right when it's wrong. Perhaps you are Terry Bevington.

You are an idiot Brett to keep arguing this. I'll put up my education against yours any day of the week. The fact that you have to keep this going really shows just how much of a troll you are.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So I'm supposed to take this time differently than the other 10 times you insulted me with your name calling? You should be embarrassed to have to resort to that argument, imo, but hey, whatever. Just remember, when you wonder why I'm the way that I am, think about you guys attacking me in this thread.
Whatever you say Beer Pride.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
You are an idiot Brett to keep arguing this. I'll put up my education against yours any day of the week. The fact that you have to keep this going really shows just how much of a troll you are.

whatever gets you thru life.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh boy, woohoo. I'm still rated hihger than you, what's that say. [emoji38]
You're rated higher than I am? Where do you come up with this stuff of such importance? If it's not about your top notch edumucation, it's your forum rating.