LOL @ trestman

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
... Almost 3 quarters gone and the ravens have put up 81 yards on offense.
Can you imagine how bad it would be if Manning wasn't looking like an old man and actually driving the football?

Looks like a 2005 bears vs. ravens game out there. crap on both offenses.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
His record is horrible. He has always gone to offenses with elite talent besides Baltimore and and Arizona, but still collapsed the 49ers/Raiders/Bears offenses. The Cardinals were the worst in the league under him and I suspect the Ravens will be horrible under him as well.

Emery was the worst GM in the league for hiring him.

I also can't figure out why a team with a good line, good running game, no receivers, and a big armed inconsistent QB would hire him.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
His record is horrible. He has always gone to offenses with elite talent besides Baltimore and and Arizona, but still collapsed the 49ers/Raiders/Bears offenses. The Cardinals were the worst in the league under him and I suspect the Ravens will be horrible under him as well.

Emery was the worst GM in the league.

Lol.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I also can't figure out why a team with a good line, good running game, no receivers, and a big armed inconsistent QB would hire him.

I don't know why the Ravens would hire him. Did they not see that his offense can be easily figured out? It's hard to think the Ravens will be good this year, or any year for that matter, with Trestman as their OC.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't know why the Ravens would hire him. Did they not see that his offense can be easily figured out? It's hard to think the Ravens will be good this year, or any year for that matter, with Trestman as their OC.

I can almost understand the leap in logic that got him the job- the 13 bears did luck in to some great offense.
I can understand how they would choose to overlook his leadership issues and give him the OC job.

What I wont understand is if they keep him throughout the season if things keep up like this. The ravens launched their OC when they were either 9-5 or 10-5 the year they won the superbowl.
Methinks tresty is going to be without a job soon.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why did the Ravens need a new OC? Didn't follow them last year but Steve Smith did me good in Fantasy Football last year.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Just imagine if the Ravens had a good QB like McCown they would've destroyed the Broncos.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Trestman's offense didn't enter the red zone until the last 70 seconds of the game.

Meanwhile, Lovie's D gave up 4 first half TD passes to a rookie in his first game.

And, for good measure, Wannstedt referred to Kirk Ferentz as "Curt" during his halftime analysis.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Trestman over Arians.

lol

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Trestman's offense didn't enter the red zone until the last 70 seconds of the game.

Meanwhile, Lovie's D gave up 4 first half TD passes to a rookie in his first game.

And, for good measure, Wannstedt referred to Kirk Ferentz as "Curt" during his halftime analysis.

That'll happen when you have Chris Conte in the secondary.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Because Gary Kubiak became the HC for the Broncos

Kubiac - stole from Ravens went to Broncos

Gase - castoff from Broncos went to Bears

Trestman - castoff from Bears went to Ravens

mecha

Liked Posts:
Lovie has basically filled that team with his former players. What does he expect, different results?

that's what's so awesome about it. under ordinary circumstances I would wish him well, but the fact he keeps taking the shit our team jettisoned I want him to fucking fail in the most awful way imaginable until he gets canned again.

inb4 "omg Lovie should've never been fired by the Bears! his team went 10-6!" yeah, they also didn't beat anyone. I'm issuing a preemptive fuck off.