Kap still good.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
2) can somebody tell us who's Kap's game-changer has on "O"???? ( don't say Anquon Bolden). 3) is he getting consistent protection?
He doesnt have a play,aker to catch the ball and his OL isnt that good.

The knock on Kaep is there are still plays that hes missing. Weather its a read, general pocket awareness or accuracy he's not been doing his part.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Kap has been benched. Blame Gabbert is the next man up.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did Run and Shit just march out the "but it's not his fault," argument?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Blaine Gabbert to start over Kaepernick. I think that settles this argument for awhile

Newblood

Liked Posts:
This is impossible. We was assured by Spartan that Kapernick was to become elite.

Or did he mean, an elite backup?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You bore me. I needed you as my Village Idiot after Biggie self-imploded, and now I have to move on as you are, well, you are Guano.

I need a replacement, maybe Run & Shoot (?), anyone have any worthy nominations for a mega-dumb-but-not-boring foil?

I am dropping you, Guano, it was good while it lasted.

Hey Racerboy? Guess you bowed out just in time...before you got further humiliated and embarassed by your future qb of the NFL got BENCHED!:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Damn....you probably heard the news from your fellow Winnebago neighbor that has an upgrade on your dial-up eh? What a coward :lmao: How does it feel to eat the biggest serving of crow.....and be the dumbest poster?

Just like your amazing qb Crapperpick......you have been benched again by me. Too easy but thanks again for the most idiotic prediction and keep em coming. November 2nd, 2015 is a sad day....for lil Racerboy just died.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Damn....you probably heard the news from your fellow Winnebago neighbor that has an upgrade on your dial-up eh? What a coward :lmao: How does it feel to eat the biggest serving of crow.....and be the dumbest poster?

Not only am I a coward, I completely misread last year's poll - funny, I thought someone else won dumbest poster, oh well, my bad.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Timsoula is giving Trestman a run for his money as the worst head coach of the decade

umm...that's something ppl. aren't talking about much. Funny how they were fairly competitive during the Harbaugh era...now the 9'ers rn da seller under Jim Tomsula

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

The knock on Kaep is there are still plays that hes missing. Weather its a read, general pocket awareness or accuracy he's not been doing his part.

well i'm just applying the same rules that ppl. used to exonerate jay when he allegedly didn't have "all the pieces".

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol...so Run and Shit's amended argument is "I'm just using the talking points other people used to use -- and that I constantly disagreed with -- in order to claim that Kaep isn't garbage?"

Does someone need to remind this dude to breathe when he wakes up everyday?

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Hub Arkush ‏@Hub_Arkush 46m46 minutes ago
If I were Ryan Pace I'd be trying to deal for Colin Kaepernick now! More than worth a 5th rounder to develop, could play wideout right now!

:thinking:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hub Arkush ‏@Hub_Arkush 46m46 minutes ago
If I were Ryan Pace I'd be trying to deal for Colin Kaepernick now! More than worth a 5th rounder to develop, could play wideout right now!

:thinking:

why would u get a Qb to play wr vs getting a wr. U actually took out time to write this :smh:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Not only am I a coward, I completely misread last year's poll - funny, I thought someone else won dumbest poster, oh well, my bad.

Glad to hear you are still alive and still skirting your worst and dumbest prediction posts.....I thought you would have left the Winnebago running in an abandoned shack with the windows taped shut after your amazing FAIL :bowrofl:

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Who's complaining? Dude got playoff jewelry and nfl money. He's got stories for a lifetime and cash cause he be good at running and throwing.
......but not thaaaaaat good

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
IR'd.

San Francisco 49ersVerified account
‏@49ers
#49ers placed @Kaepernick7 on IR and promoted @DylanPThompson from practice squad.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

there was a story that just hit the papers about Kap hardly put in enough film study